Winter Games is the ideal place for children to have fun and parents to be happy! Allow us to explain…After the children’s ski lessons in the morning at the Panda Club *, your little skier can continue their day with a lunch with friends and spend an afternoon filled with fun activities.
A day to give them a fun taste of the mountains !
The "Fun Club" is a Lunch + Afternoon activities formula.
- Morning: Ski lessons at the "Panda Club" in the morning from 9h to 11h30 ( Price not included in the Fun Club rate) : To be booked separately in the "Children SKI courses" thumbnail equivalent to your child's ski level.
- Lunch: Lunch in the "Panda Club" chalet.
- Afternoon: Recreational and sporting activities, (supervised by our fun team leaders) outdoors or indoors depending on weather conditions. Children can be picked up from 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
Examples of proposed activities: Treasure hunts, wildlife discovery, sleigh in "Chosalets", various crafts, forest walks, learning about different animal footprints etc...
Treasure hunts, wildlife discovery, sleigh in "Chosalets", various crafts, forest walks, learning about different animal footprints etc...
This rate includes:
- Afternoon activities
This rate does not include:
- The price of morning ski lessons.
- Based in Argentière, in the middle of the forest, the Panda Club has its own ski slopes, with private ski lifts. There is also a large garden equipped for the youngest levels, as well as a chalet to welcome children for lunch and the indoor activities of the Winter Games.
-The Panda Club hosts all the children's courses that can be booked through the following links:
Chamonix Kids Ski Lessons - Beginner
Chamonix Kids Ski Lessons - Intermediate
Chamonix Kids Ski Lessons - Off Piste
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Ski clothing, snow boots/comfortable shoes to wear after skiing, gloves, sunglasses or ski mask, sunscreen.
- In order no to lose your children's belongings, please label their ski equipment and clothing.
- Children can be picked up from 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
Child Restriction 4 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- 20% is non refundable at time of booking.
- Less than 15 days and up to 7 days before the start of your activity: 20% is forfeited plus a 15€ administration fee is applicable on any reservation less than 300€. A 30€ administration charge is applicable on any reservation of 300€ or more.
- 100% forfeited if cancelled within 7 days prior to activity starts.
- Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, The provider shall not be held liable for any harm, injury or damage sustained by any participant during any the performance of any activity. The provider holds public liability insurance which shall only be used and activated when The provider is found to be at fault by a competent court of justice.
The provider does not insure participants during the performance of any activity and strongly recommends that each participant purchases separate individual accident or travel insurance from a company of their choice.
All participants shall be responsible for their own actions and shall take responsibility for their own person and those around them. All participants shall be held fully responsible for any harm, injury or damage occasioned by them to any third party.
All participants accept and acknowledge that The provider’s public liability insurance shall not cover such incidents.
In the event of an accident, the instructor shall initiate and manage the rescue and evacuation procedures until the arrival of the on-site competent authority (piste security, fire brigade, doctor, police,etc.).
The provider shall complete an accident report with the relevant instructor and the same shall be communicated to the injured party.
All costs associated with the accident, including any costs of assistance and evacuation shall be borne by the participant.
In the case of an accident or sickness which prevents the person from participating in an activity, The provider will not provide a direct refund. The provider shall however complete an accident/sickness certificate that should be presented to the participant’s insurance in order to obtain a refund on the activity. It is therefore advisable for clients to inform themselves on insurance options prior to the activity.
|Fun Club Lunch + Afternoon||$200.81|
The rates above are subject to 10% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.