Have you always wanted to live the incredible experience of a helicopter flight over the most prestigious peaks of the Alps? Give yourself this gift!
The magical and picturesque views offered by the Mont Blanc range seen from the sky will undoubtedly remain one of your fondest memories!
There are three different flight options to discover unforgettable landscapes in the heart of our mountains: 15, 20 or 30 minutes! The sky is yours.
Physical conditions: People with respiratory or cardiac conditions must inquire with their doctor to see if this activity is contraindicated. As an indication, the helicopter elevates to 5000 m altitude during 20 and 30 minute flights.
Attention: In winter, the access to the DZ road can be covered in snow and ice, winter tyres are strongly advised.
You can, on the other hand, park at "Grand Montets" car park and go up on foot, which is approximately a 15 minute walk.
Note: Helicopter flights are highly dependent on weather conditions, they generally take place in the morning when these conditions are more favourable. We will contact you the evening before to give you the exact time of your flight.
The helicopter must be full (6 people) to obtain the flight at the indicated price.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Meeting point: Chamonix Mont Blanc helicopter pad (CMBH) in Argentiere.
- If your car is not equipped for snow condition, you will need to park yourself directly at the parking of Les Grand Montets. Then, you walk along the building on the left, taking the path of La Glacière. You will pass in front of «La Crèmerie du glacier». To find the base, continue walking 5min higher.
- Bring: sunglasses and warm clothes in Winter / Jumper in Summer.
Child Restriction 8 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- 20% is non refundable at time of booking.
- Less than 15 days and up to 7 days before the start of your activity: 20% is forfeited plus a 15€ administration fee is applicable on any reservation less than 300€. A 30€ administration charge is applicable on any reservation of 300€ or more.
- 100% forfeited if cancelled within 7 days prior to activity starts.
- Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, The provider shall not be held liable for any harm, injury or damage sustained by any participant during any the performance of any activity. The provider holds public liability insurance which shall only be used and activated when The provider is found to be at fault by a competent court of justice.
The provider does not insure participants during the performance of any activity and strongly recommends that each participant purchases separate individual accident or travel insurance from a company of their choice.
All participants shall be responsible for their own actions and shall take responsibility for their own person and those around them. All participants shall be held fully responsible for any harm, injury or damage occasioned by them to any third party.
All participants accept and acknowledge that The provider’s public liability insurance shall not cover such incidents.
In the event of an accident, the instructor shall initiate and manage the rescue and evacuation procedures until the arrival of the on-site competent authority (piste security, fire brigade, doctor, police,etc.).
The provider shall complete an accident report with the relevant instructor and the same shall be communicated to the injured party.
All costs associated with the accident, including any costs of assistance and evacuation shall be borne by the participant.
In the case of an accident or sickness which prevents the person from participating in an activity, The provider will not provide a direct refund. The provider shall however complete an accident/sickness certificate that should be presented to the participant’s insurance in order to obtain a refund on the activity. It is therefore advisable for clients to inform themselves on insurance options prior to the activity.
|Les Grandes Jorasses - 15 Minutes Le Mont Blanc par les 3 Monts - 20 Minutes Le Pays du Mont Blanc - 30 Minutes||$125.89 $186.10 $251.78|
The rates above are subject to 10% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.