The sound of snowshoes on fresh or freshly packed snow...a feeling you have to experience! In the heart of the preserved areas of the Mont-Blanc Valley accompanied by a professional that is passionate about nature, we offer you this half- or full-day outing.
The guide will reveal to you the secrets of “their” mountains: fauna, flora, snow cover... during an easy or more sporty snowshoe hike according to your expectations and level.
Required level: Any level accepted.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- The guide will call you the day before the hike to establish with you an itinerary according to your level and expectations.
- Meeting point: JOIA by Pizzeria des Moulins.
- Bring: Hiking shoes compatible with snowshoes, warm clothes, beanie, sunglasses, gloves, sunscreen, backpack with water and snacks, a picnic if your are going for the whole day
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- 20% is non refundable at time of booking.
- Less than 15 days and up to 7 days before the start of your activity: 20% is forfeited plus a 15€ administration fee is applicable on any reservation less than 300€. A 30€ administration charge is applicable on any reservation of 300€ or more.
- 100% forfeited if cancelled within 7 days prior to activity starts.
- Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, The provider shall not be held liable for any harm, injury or damage sustained by any participant during any the performance of any activity. The provider holds public liability insurance which shall only be used and activated when The provider is found to be at fault by a competent court of justice.
The provider does not insure participants during the performance of any activity and strongly recommends that each participant purchases separate individual accident or travel insurance from a company of their choice.
All participants shall be responsible for their own actions and shall take responsibility for their own person and those around them. All participants shall be held fully responsible for any harm, injury or damage occasioned by them to any third party.
All participants accept and acknowledge that The provider’s public liability insurance shall not cover such incidents.
In the event of an accident, the instructor shall initiate and manage the rescue and evacuation procedures until the arrival of the on-site competent authority (piste security, fire brigade, doctor, police,etc.).
The provider shall complete an accident report with the relevant instructor and the same shall be communicated to the injured party.
All costs associated with the accident, including any costs of assistance and evacuation shall be borne by the participant.
In the case of an accident or sickness which prevents the person from participating in an activity, The provider will not provide a direct refund. The provider shall however complete an accident/sickness certificate that should be presented to the participant’s insurance in order to obtain a refund on the activity. It is therefore advisable for clients to inform themselves on insurance options prior to the activity.
|Snowshoeing Half Day Morning Snowshoeing Half Day Afternoon Snowshoeing Full Day Snowshoes rental Snowshoes + poles rental||$201.10 $201.10 $338.69 $6.35 $7.41|
The rates above are subject to 10% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.