For skiers of any level, we will set your own goals, to enhance your technique, get more confidence or to discover a new ski area and we’ll support you along your progression. Courchevel ski area offer a huge diversity of terrains and thousands of exposures. Your instructors will bring you on the slopes adapted to your level, with the optimal snow conditions at the best moment of the day. All this to get the maximum of pleasure on your skis or snowboard!
Program of the day:
Not included: lift ticket, insurance, ski or snowboard equipment.
Level required : Any level
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring: Your ski instructor is used to meet you at the chalet/hotel ski room but you can set any places to join or leave him.
Additional Notes: - When booking, please kindly note how many guests will be in the group.
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- If the cancellation occurs 6 weeks before the beginning of the service, 70% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs 14 days before the beginning of the service 30% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the beginning of the service no refund will be possible.
Interruption during the service: In case of absence of the customer at the beginning of the service, or during the realization of this one, and whatever the reason, the service will not be refunded nor exchanged.
Attention, no cancellation in case of bad weather will be accepted unless all the ski lifts are closed. In this case or due to injury (upon presentation of a medical certificate) the canceled services will not be charged and will be reimbursed if payment has already been made, minus any bank commission fees.
Covid Cancelation Policy:
So that you can book your ski lessons with complete peace of mind, we undertake to reimburse 80% of the booking fees, whatever the reason for cancellation up to 21 days before the start of the first lesson.
From 21 days until the beginning of the services we commit ourselves to refund 100% of the booking fees or to use this sum as a credit note for services in 2021 or 2022, for any reason related to COVID-19, namely:
- If one of the participants or one of his relatives has contracted the Covid-19 (on presentation of a positive test)
- In case of border closures imposed by the French government or the government of the country of origin.
- In the case of a quarantine imposed on arrival in France or on return to the country of origin.
- In the case of confinement in the region of origin or destination.
- In case of closure of the ski area.
Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.