Croatian highways, whether you travel by bus or your own car, are newly built, fast and modern. Here are some distance indications:
- Zagreb to Split Riviera: 410km / 4h
- Zagreb to Dubrovnik: 600km / 6h
- Split to Dubrovnik: 230km / 3h
- Vienna to Split: 765km / 7h20
- Florence to Split: 900km / 9h
- Nice to Split: 1200km / 12h20
- Geneva to Split: 1200 / 12h30
- Athens to Split: 1200km / 16h20
There are nine international airports across the country: Zagreb (ZAG), Split (SPU), Dubrovnik (DBV), Pula (PUY), Rijeka (RJK), Zadar (ZAD), Osijek (OSI), Brač (BWK) and Mali Lošinj (LSZ).
Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik are the 3 most important airports of the country. Regional, national, European and International flights and carriers service these airports. These airports are serviced by major carriers as well as bargain airlines such as Eurowings, Vueling, and Easyjet.
Major carriers to Marseille airport are
|Croatia Airlines||Athens, Copenhagen, Dublin, Geneva, London, Paris, Vienna||https://www.croatiaairlines.com|
|Easyjet||London, Manchester, Newcastle||https://www.easyjet.com|
|Vueling||Barcelona, Florence, Rome||http://www.vueling.com|
For guests traveling from the United States we recommend connecting through the various cities and using the following recommended airlines:
- London and using British Airways, Easyjet (discount) and Croatia Airlines
- Barcelona and using Iberia or Vueling Airlines (discount)
- Munich (MUC), Frankfurt (FRA) or Cologne/Bonn (CGN) and using Lufthansa or Eurowings
- Paris via Charles de Gaulle (CDG) and using Air France or Croatia Airlines
Private jets into Split Airport (SPU), Dubrovnik Airport (DBV), Brač Airport (BWK), and Zadar Airport (ZAD) are possible.