Without being an expert, you are a good skier and you are comfortable on all types of snow and terrain? Then it is impossible for you to leave Chamonix without having skied down the famous "Vallée Blanche". This off-piste ski route, immersed in a magical scenery, will leave you with memories to last a lifetime!
Who can do the "Vallée Blanche"?
For those who are able to ski off-piste, without necessarily being an expert.
- Meet up at 8:00 am with your mountain guide at the parking lot,
- Go up the "Aiguille du Midi" cable car to reach to the top at 3842 meters of altitude,
- Equipment and technical briefing before departing for our journey,
- Get your crampons on and get ready for the descent down the "Aiguille du Midi" ridge,
(The ridge passage can be difficult for people who are afraid of heights)
- Descent of the "Vallée Blanche" by ski or snowboard (Both sports disciplines are possible for this run). This ski run can take between 2 and 5 hours, depending on the snow conditions, weather conditions and your ski level. Your mountain guide will choose the best route down based on all these factors combined,
- Arrival in Chamonix by ski if the snow conditions are suitable, or arrival at the "Montenvers" train station. (Attention: to reach the departure of the train station we must climb up a staircase of about 500 stairs, then we take a cable car).
When: Only from mid-January to the end of April (depending on snow conditions).
This rate includes:
- Harness, avalanche transceiver (DVA) snow shovel and probe.
This rate does not include:
- A backpack with an attachment system for your skis or snowboard,
- Picnic, drinks,
- Ski lift passes : Plan for the "Mont-Blanc Unlimited" ski pass.
We recommend you rent your equipment in our partner stores.
Thanks to its exceptional geographical location on the border with Italy, Megeve is the ideal base camp for Heliskiing activities.
In one day, nothing could be easier than to cross the "Mont-Blanc Tunnel" to reach the "Courmayeur" helicopter base and take off towards different itineraries and accessible ski slopes. We can make the outing easy or more sporty, glacial or non-glacial, by skiing or snowboarding in the "Val Veny".
Put your trust in your ski instructor or mountain guide who will choose the best places for you to enjoy the sport (North face or South face) depending on your ski level, expectation for the day and various seasonal weather conditions.
These rates include: The transfer from Megeve with the "Tunnel du Mont Blanc" crossing price, the mountain guide or ski instructor for the day, all safety equipment: ARVA, harness, an AIRBAG bag (with snow shovel and probe) and the various helicopter rotations.
These rates do not include: The price for rental of your ski equipment( Skis, boots, poles, helmet, ski mask) nor the price of the ski pass for "Courmayeur" unless you already have an "Mont Blanc Unlimited" ski pass that already includes "Courmayeur".
- For the comfort and security of the group, this activity requires a very good level of off-piste skiing, and good experience on all types of slopes and snow,
- Several helicopter rotation trips available over one day,
- 4 people maximum on board the helicopter, mountain guide or ski instructor non included.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Meet up at 8:00 with your mountain guide at the parking lot.
- Go up the "Aiguille du Midi" cable car to reach to the top at 3842 meters of altitude.
- Good skier only, from 10 years old,
- From mid January depending on the weather,
- 6 people maximum.
- good skier only, from 10 years old,
- 6 people maximum.
Child Restriction 10 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- 20% is non refundable at time of booking.
- Less than 15 days and up to 7 days before the start of your activity: 20% is forfeited plus a 15€ administration fee is applicable on any reservation less than 300€. A 30€ administration charge is applicable on any reservation of 300€ or more.
- 100% forfeited if cancelled within 7 days prior to activity starts.
- Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, The provider shall not be held liable for any harm, injury or damage sustained by any participant during any the performance of any activity. The provider holds public liability insurance which shall only be used and activated when The provider is found to be at fault by a competent court of justice.
The provider does not insure participants during the performance of any activity and strongly recommends that each participant purchases separate individual accident or travel insurance from a company of their choice.
All participants shall be responsible for their own actions and shall take responsibility for their own person and those around them. All participants shall be held fully responsible for any harm, injury or damage occasioned by them to any third party.
All participants accept and acknowledge that The provider’s public liability insurance shall not cover such incidents.
In the event of an accident, the instructor shall initiate and manage the rescue and evacuation procedures until the arrival of the on-site competent authority (piste security, fire brigade, doctor, police,etc.).
The provider shall complete an accident report with the relevant instructor and the same shall be communicated to the injured party.
All costs associated with the accident, including any costs of assistance and evacuation shall be borne by the participant.
In the case of an accident or sickness which prevents the person from participating in an activity, The provider will not provide a direct refund. The provider shall however complete an accident/sickness certificate that should be presented to the participant’s insurance in order to obtain a refund on the activity. It is therefore advisable for clients to inform themselves on insurance options prior to the activity.