The Backcountry Paddle Safari offers insight into the parts of Turks & Caicos that many visitors never have the chance to explore. This excursion is available every day of the week for guests who are four or older. The trip lasts six hours and can accommodate up to eight guests. Some of the items you may want to bring with you include swimwear, a hat, towels, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, a camera, and a rash guard.
This is a paddling eco-tour into the wetlands of Mangrove Cay. More than a third of the islands are covered in wetlands and mangrove forests with interconnecting tidal channels. While on the safari, you can explore these areas using a kayak or a stand-up paddleboard. The excursion lets you get off-grid to experience a location many will never see. Leave base in a boat to reach the North Caicos wilderness for an experience like no other.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Bring hat, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, camera, sunscreen lotion (must be 100% biodegradable), swimwear, towels.
- No pick-ups included, guests will need to make their own way to the meeting point.
- The meeting point is right on the waterfront on the Leeward Channel next to Blue Haven Marina 5-10 minutes from the majority of all Grace Bay resorts.
Child Restriction 4 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
|Per Group (1-4 Guests) *Extra Guest||$1,495.00 $125.00|
The rates above are subject to 27% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.