Freeride skiing core values is freedom and wanderlust. Make your journey an adventure and discover vast spaces, where the nature is the only one to set the rules. Your instructors will read the mountains to permit you to live a singular experience each time you go away with the maximum security. Region and freeride-skiing specialist, your instructors will bring you to the best routes to hunt powder snow, or for the best of you steeper itineraries. They will even share with you their secret spots!
Program of the day:
Not included: lift ticket, insurance, ski or snowboard equipment.
Level required for this day: Red/black slope
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring: Your ski instructor is used to meet you at the chalet/hotel ski room but you can set any places to join or leave him.
Additional Notes: Please note that during the weeks Feb 13th to 20th and Feb 20th to 27th, 2022, minimum 5 days booking is required.
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- If the cancellation occurs 6 weeks before the beginning of the service, 70% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs 14 days before the beginning of the service 30% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the beginning of the service no refund will be possible.
Interruption during the service: In case of absence of the customer at the beginning of the service, or during the realization of this one, and whatever the reason, the service will not be refunded nor exchanged.
Attention, no cancellation in case of bad weather will be accepted unless all the ski lifts are closed. In this case or due to injury (upon presentation of a medical certificate) the canceled services will not be charged and will be reimbursed if payment has already been made, minus any bank commission fees.
Covid Cancelation Policy:
So that you can book your ski lessons with complete peace of mind, we undertake to reimburse 80% of the booking fees, whatever the reason for cancellation up to 21 days before the start of the first lesson.
From 21 days until the beginning of the services we commit ourselves to refund 100% of the booking fees or to use this sum as a credit note for services in 2021 or 2022, for any reason related to COVID-19, namely:
- If one of the participants or one of his relatives has contracted the Covid-19 (on presentation of a positive test)
- In case of border closures imposed by the French government or the government of the country of origin.
- In the case of a quarantine imposed on arrival in France or on return to the country of origin.
- In the case of confinement in the region of origin or destination.
- In case of closure of the ski area.
Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.