Discover new hidden places where the nature is still untouched. Try a new way to experience the mountain. Ski slopes and lifts are just the visible part of the mountain for skiers and snowbarders. Access to incredible territories, only with your legs’ strength. You will appreciate even more drawing your tracks on a mountain you have climbed up !
Program of the day:
Early in the morning, we check the weather and snow conditions then we select the best itinerary according to the conditions and participants level.
We meet you at your hotel or at a meeting place pre-determined
A safety briefing is given covering the mountain and safety equipment (transceiver). Then we go to the beginning of the route using the lifts.
Once we are at the beginning of the itinerary, we start our ascension to find the most beautiful decent.
Your fully qualified instructor, certified with the State diploma of Alpine skiing National Instructor
The safety equipment (transceiver, shovel, probe) and training on transceiver use
The loan of your Peak Performance backpack specific to ski touring practice
Not included: lift ticket, insurance, ski or snowboard equipment.
Level required: Red/black slope
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring: Your ski instructor is used to meet you at the chalet/hotel ski room but you can set any places to join or leave him.
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- If the cancellation occurs 6 weeks before the beginning of the service, 70% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs 14 days before the beginning of the service 30% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the beginning of the service no refund will be possible.
Interruption during the service: In case of absence of the customer at the beginning of the service, or during the realization of this one, and whatever the reason, the service will not be refunded nor exchanged.
Attention, no cancellation in case of bad weather will be accepted unless all the ski lifts are closed. In this case or due to injury (upon presentation of a medical certificate) the canceled services will not be charged and will be reimbursed if payment has already been made, minus any bank commission fees.
Covid Cancelation Policy:
So that you can book your ski lessons with complete peace of mind, we undertake to reimburse 80% of the booking fees, whatever the reason for cancellation up to 21 days before the start of the first lesson.
From 21 days until the beginning of the services we commit ourselves to refund 100% of the booking fees or to use this sum as a credit note for services in 2021 or 2022, for any reason related to COVID-19, namely:
- If one of the participants or one of his relatives has contracted the Covid-19 (on presentation of a positive test)
- In case of border closures imposed by the French government or the government of the country of origin.
- In the case of a quarantine imposed on arrival in France or on return to the country of origin.
- In the case of confinement in the region of origin or destination.
- In case of closure of the ski area.
Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.