Villa Dorada Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. Visitors to the Dominican Republic often make a point of visiting Altos de Chavon, a replica of a 16th century Mediterranean village, and those who stay at the exclusive Villa Dorada are located just minutes from this lovely and appealing destination. Set on the grounds of the luxurious Casa de Campo retreat, it is a five-bedroom villa that has been designed and decorated with the utmost style and charm.
The two-story villa welcomes you in a classic Caribbean style with its wide expanse of marble stairs, columned portico, upper veranda and colorful palette. With mature gardens and grounds, it is a destination all on its own. While it provides guests with access to the amenities and services throughout the resort, it may be hard to tear yourself away from this fantastic location.
The pool terrace features a stone surround with a kidney-shaped pool and separate hot tub. There are several lounging areas with sun beds as well as the grass-roofed gazebo that houses an al fresco dining spot and additional seating. Take the steps to the portico and discover even more sophisticated lounging and dining areas as well as enormous glass doors into the great room. Here, you can enjoy several lounging niches or walk through the arched door to the family room. The main atrium leads you upstairs, or you may follow it to the dining room and the fabulous professional kitchen.
Most of the shared living spaces lead to the terrace or gardens, and the five bedrooms have been designed to serve as private retreats with luxury surroundings. Two are master suites with king beds, private baths and balcony access, and two additional bedrooms have to double beds and balconies along with private baths. This villa is staffed with a housekeeper, butler and concierge, and you enjoy breakfast in the villa each day.
As a fantastic family holiday or group vacation, it is difficult to match the opportunities of Villa Dorada, with its beautiful setting and amenities, and resort access it is a must-see destination.
Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo Hotel and Villas sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
Villa Dorada Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Barranca Este, Casa de Campo
Bedroom 1&2: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, AC, TV, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3-5: Bedroom with two double beds, AC, TV, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Note: The rates above are subject to 28% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Villa Vogue Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. Living up to its name, the Villa Vogue is one of the exclusive villas tucked into the Las Palmas area of Casa de Campo. This Dominican Republic resort is...
Villa Casa Magnifica Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. From the moment you arrive at Villa Casa Magnifica in Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic, you will agree with its name. Translating to...
Villa Balinese Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. The Villa Balinese DR is described as one of the most luxurious in the already exclusive and upscale Casa de Campo Resort in the Dominican Republic....