Villa Infinidad Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. When you stay at the Villa Infinidad in the Casa de Campo resort, you may want to remain here for "infinity" as well. This is one of the most impressive villas and has all you would need for an unforgettable Dominican Republic holiday. An oceanfront villa, it features a beautiful pool terrace, private gardens and grounds, and a wealth of world-class amenities and living spaces.
Naturally, the pool and the waterfront will be a huge temptation, and the pool has been designed to offer you many ways to spend many hours by the water. The gazebo can serve as a shady lounge and al fresco dining area, and the charming palms framing the pool are a delight. Sun beds dot the surrounding terrace, but you can also spend time lounging in the stylish outdoor sitting area. Head back to the villa and you find further furnished lounges and a formal outdoor dining room.
Large wooden doors lead you into the interiors, where darkly stained wooden ceilings serve as the perfect counter balance to the pale palette of the walls, floors and furnishings. Colonial style blends seamlessly with earthier pieces, and the great room runs the length of the terrace. Several sitting areas, and another formal dining room complete this setting, and lead you to the full gourmet kitchen with is wine cooler, marble island and views of the garden.
The Villa Infinidad can easily be your only destination with its daily breakfast service, household staff that includes a butler, housekeeper, and concierge, and its many comfortable shared spaces. The four bedrooms are an even match to the shared spaces and three of them are master suites with sitting areas, four-poster king beds, enormous baths (some with Jacuzzi tubs) and garden access. The remaining suite offers two doubles with a private bath. Whether with friends or a group, this is certainly an idyllic place for an exclusive getaway.
Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo Hotel and Villas sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
Villa Infinidad Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive Oceanfront villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Punta Aguila, Casa de Campo
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a four-poster king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite marble bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with a four-poster king-size bed, TV, A/C, ceiling fan, access to gardens, private Jacuzzi and en-suite marble bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, TV, A/C, ceiling fan, access to gardens and en-suite marble bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 4: Bedroom with two double beds, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite marble bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
Note: The rates above are subject to 28% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.