Villa Las Fuentes Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. Guests at the Villa Las Fuentes can stroll to nearby Minitas Beach or enjoy countless hours in the comfort and luxury of their private villa. Tucked into the Los Naranjos area of the Casa de Campo Resort in the Dominican Republic, this four-bedroom villa is a real stunner. You will see this from the moment you enter your private drive. A circular swoop of stone, it leads you to the pagoda-like lines of this colorful garden setting.
Terra cotta colored walls and ornately designed roof lines create a unique look, and whether you are within the courtyard and pool area or the grounds, you will be unable to ignore the distinctive beauty of this property. At the heart of this villa is the stunning courtyard and pool area. You reach it by passing through the main living areas and stepping to the veranda. The grassy expanse of lawn is framed at the far end by the charming pool, with its separate hot tub and lounging pavilion with al fresco dining area.
Inside the villa, a great room and open floor plan design is balanced by the unique peaks of the unusual roof lines. Darkly stained wood, honey walls, and rich brown wooden flooring create a welcome balance to the flood of greenery outdoors. A formal living room, family room with entertainment space, and formal dining room are all found here. The large gourmet kitchen stands ready, and is equipped with the latest technologies.
Each of the bedrooms is a spacious retreat with the same impressive décor and style. Two master suites feature king beds, private baths with Jacuzzis and access to the gardens. The other suites feature queen beds and ensuite baths.
Guests of the Villa Las Fuentes enjoy daily breakfast service in the privacy of their villa and also have access to the many amenities throughout the resort. Household staff includes a housekeeper, butler and a concierge, making this a truly luxurious spot for a Caribbean resort holiday.
Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo Hotel and Villas sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
Villa Las Fuentes Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Los Naranjos, Casa de Campo
Bedroom 1 & 2: Master bedrooms with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, spacious closet and en-suite bathroom with bathtub/Jacuzzi, walk-in shower, two vanities and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3 & 4: Bedrooms with two queen-size beds, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, spacious closet and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2018 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2018 - December 21, 2018 (3 night minimum)||4||$3,560.00||$24,920.00|
|2018 Dec 21 to 2019 Jan 4 December 21, 2018 - January 4, 2019 (7 night minimum)||4||$5,090.00||$35,630.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 28% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Villa Lago de los Cisnes Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. As elegant as its namesake (cisne is "swan" in Spanish), the stunning Villa Lago de los Cisnes provides guests with one of the most...