Villa Las Palmeras Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. Set just a short distance from the impressive marina of Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic, Villa Las Palmeras is a spacious and contemporary property that is the ideal setting for a family gathering or large group of discerning travelers. With its privacy and luxury amenities, it is an iconic Caribbean retreat. Because it also provides guests with access to the resort's amazing services and facilities, it impossible to beat.
Overlooking one of the world-class golf courses, the seven-bedroom villa features a fabulous pool terrace that is sure to become one of the most frequented spots. With an infinity edge pool and an elevated spa tub, it is a perfect spot for whiling away the days. Surrounded on one side by the stone terrace with its sun beds and impressive dining and lounging gazebo, the pool area also opens into the portico.
Beneath the shade, guests enjoy an array of lounging areas with oversized furnishings. More dining is possible here, and when you step inside, you encounter even more of the stylish shared living spaces. The distinctly Asian influences of the décor offer a nice balance to the deeply stained wood accents and the high white walls and ceilings. A formal living room and dining room are just off the main entrance, and so too is the enormous gourmet kitchen with its central island sized for cooking and dining.
Two of the oversized bedrooms are master suites with lounging areas, entertainment systems, access to the gardens and luxuriously large baths. The remaining suites are spacious with garden access and two double beds. Each has an entertainment system and private bath.
Guests of Villa Las Palmeras enjoy the services of a household staff that includes a butler, housekeeper and concierge, and daily breakfast service is enjoyed each day in this luxurious resort property too.
Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo Hotel and Villas sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
Villa Las Palmeras Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Las Palmas, Casa de Campo
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a four-poster king-size bed, TV, Lounge area, ceiling fan, A/C, access to the gardens and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, TV, ceiling fan, A/C, access to the gardens and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3 - 7: Bedroom with two double beds, TV, ceiling fan, A/C, access to the gardens and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
|2018 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2018 - November 1, 2018 (3 night minimum)||7||$7,010.00||$49,070.00|
|2018 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2018 - December 21, 2018 (3 night minimum)||7||$6,160.00||$43,120.00|
|2018 Dec 21 to 2019 Jan 4 December 21, 2018 - January 4, 2019 (7 night minimum)||7||$7,860.00||$55,020.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 28% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Villa Sarah Maria Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. As one of the most exclusive villas within the luxurious Casa de Campo Resort, the Villa Sarah Maria is a wonderful find. For those in search of a...
Villa Los Altillos Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. Tucked into one of the most exclusive enclaves of the Casa de Campo Resort in the Dominican Republic, the charming Villa Los Altillos provides...