Villa Los Altillos Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. Tucked into one of the most exclusive enclaves of the Casa de Campo Resort in the Dominican Republic, the charming Villa Los Altillos provides unprecedented scenery along with the elegances and luxury only available in such a world-class destination.
Though moments from the sea and the stunning marina, you may find it difficult to pull yourself away from this truly stunning villa. With its large and private gardens and its gorgeous pool terrace, it offers a setting meant to be savored for hours each day. The pool is surrounded by a charming terra cotta terrace and features several sun decks and lounging areas, along with the separate whirlpool tub. A screened gazebo serves as an irresistible outdoor lounge and al fresco dining room, and it is all just steps from the inspired interiors.
With high, white ceilings and gorgeous wooden flooring and furnishings, the great room of this villa is a visual delight. Colorful art and clever arrangement creates several cozy sitting niches. There is also a formal dining room off the main hall, and a separate family room with full-sized bar and game room completes the portrait of luxury and relaxation. The enormous gourmet kitchen offers up the marble topped island and high-end appliances, and will become another favorite gathering place.
The bedrooms are spacious and cheerfully decorated, and feature a master bedroom with king bed and ensuite bath. Another king suite also offers a more spacious accommodation, while the remaining bedrooms provide two double beds with private baths.
Visitors to Villa Los Altillos enjoy the attentive services of a concierge, butler and housekeeper, and can partake of the many impressive services and amenities of the resort.
Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo Hotel and Villas sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
Villa Los Altillos Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Las Colinas, Casa de Campo
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, AC, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Bedroom with a king-size bed, AC, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3-7: Bedroom with two double beds, AC, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2019 - November 1, 2019 (3 night minimum)||7||$6,180.00||$43,260.00|
|2019 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2019 - December 21, 2019 (3 night minimum)||7||$5,540.00||$38,780.00|
|2019 Dec 21 to 2020 Jan 4 December 21, 2019 - January 4, 2020 (7 night minimum)||7||$7,980.00||$55,860.00|
|2020 Jan 4 to Apr 16 January 4, 2020 - April 16, 2020 (3 night minimum)||7||$6,180.00||$43,260.00|
|2020 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2020 - November 1, 2020 (3 night minimum)||7||$6,180.00||$43,260.00|
|2020 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2020 - December 21, 2020 (3 night minimum)||7||$5,540.00||$38,780.00|
|2020 Dec 21 to 2021 Jan 4 December 21, 2020 - January 4, 2021 (7 night minimum)||7||$7,980.00||$55,860.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 28% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.