Villa Mar y Palma Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. Whether you are headed to Casa de Campo for its world-class golfing or to savor an oceanfront setting full of luxuries, privacy and comfort, the Villa Mar y Palma is likely to delight everyone in your group. This incredibly spacious, five-bedroom property sits alongside the Teeth of the Dog golf course and offers amazing sea views as well as generously proportioned interiors and well furnished exteriors.
What is sure to become your favorite gathering place, the pool terrace sits in a bright and sunny spot on the grounds and is framed on one side by the sea views and on the other by a rather expansive terrace. With a sun deck and multiple porches and porticos, it is the perfect place for star gazing, enjoying sunrise or sunset, or even savoring the daily breakfasts prepared in your villa by the resort's skilled staff.
Furnishings are pure island style and whether it is the round wicker lounges on the porch or the lushly oversized sofas in the lounges, you will always have the most comfortable seat for socializing, lounging, and even napping. The interior spaces open to the sea views, allowing you to enjoy those non-stop breezes from any space. There is also a large and airy dining room and the full-sized, gourmet kitchen.
The Villa Mar y Palma offers three master bedroom suites with king beds and private baths. There are two full suites with baths, and all rooms are equipped with premium electronics.
If you have an active group, the resort gives you even further ways to savor your time on the island. Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
Villa Mar y Palma Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive Oceanfront villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Costa Verde, Casa de Campo
Bedrooms 1 & 2: Master bedrooms with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3: Master bedroom with 2 king-size beds, A/C, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedrooms 4 & 5: Bedrooms with two full-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2019 - November 1, 2019 (3 night minimum)||5||$6,200.00||$43,400.00|
|2019 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2019 - December 21, 2019 (3 night minimum)||5||$5,200.00||$36,400.00|
|2019 Dec 21 to 2020 Jan 4 December 21, 2019 - January 4, 2020 (7 night minimum)||5||Upon Request||Upon Request|
|2020 Jan 4 to Apr 16 January 4, 2020 - April 16, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$6,200.00||$43,400.00|
|2020 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2020 - November 1, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$6,200.00||$43,400.00|
|2020 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2020 - December 21, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$5,200.00||$36,400.00|
|2020 Dec 21 to 2021 Jan 4 December 21, 2020 - January 4, 2021 (7 night minimum)||5||Upon Request||Upon Request|
Note: The rates above are subject to 28% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.