Villa Canoten Canouan The Grenadines. Luxury and privacy await when you book a visit at the stunning Villa Canoten in The Grenadines. Set in the Canouan Island area, it is a four-bedroom masterpiece of design and décor and offers you such amazing amenities as a private pool terrace, enormous gazebo, private gardens and grounds and non-stop sea views. However, there is so much more to this property because your visit also gives you complete access to the world class services and facilities at The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
This means you can head to the hotel, with its amazing grounds and premier dining facilities and enjoy their leisure options, too. There is a swimming pool, tanning deck, and a full spa with exclusive ESPA options. Treatments are done in private palapas overlooking the gardens or the sea. You can also enjoy use of all of their water sports, tennis facilities, their fitness center, and kids club. You have access to their Jim Fazio designed golf course and guided hikes are even part of your options. You can also enjoy any of their dining facilities.
Naturally, the stunning beauty of your villa may inspire you to spend most of your time there, too. With natural stone, native wood and an array of indoor and outdoor living spaces, it has a lot to love. Enjoy time at the al fresco dining areas, the outdoor lounges, the garden terraces or indoors where the stunning great room features a large living room, fining area and access to the kitchen.
The four bedrooms are divided between the main villa and guest cottage. There are two master suites with terraces and all bedrooms have ensuite baths. The cottage features another master-style suite with king bed and terrace, too.
A visit to the Villa Canoten is perfect for the most discerning travelers, groups of friends and families looking for the best Barbados has to offer.
Villa Canoten has a full access to The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
The Pink Sanc Club Hotel hotel showcases classic architecture, glamorous interiors and cutting-edge technology, as well as superb leisure and dining facilities. The suites and villas all offer beautiful ocean views and are decorated in the club’s signature classic style with pink colour accents, cool marble, cream fabrics and dark woods.
- On-site leisure facilities include an infinity-edge swimming pool with 3-tier tanning deck and a spa offering both Caribbean-inspired and exclusive ESPA treatments from its 9 hillside and 2 overwater palapas. Palapas remain unique in the Caribbean, only accessible by boat and offering captivating views of the fish-filled lagoon through their glass-bottom floors.
- Other leisure facilities offered throughout the estate include non-motorised water sports, a floodlit tennis centre, an air-conditioned Technogym fitness centre and complimentary children and teens’ club for 3 to 18 year-olds. The spectacular Jim Fazio-designed golf course is available for all guests. For those wishing to explore the island golf carts and bicycles are available, and escorted tours and guided hikes up the 240m (787 ft.) Mount Royal, can be scheduled if desired. A flotilla of yachts, catamarans and powerboats offer trips to nearby islands, including the world-famous Tobago Cays.
- The stylish all-day dining venue Romeo offers an authentic global menu with tables overlooking an open kitchen. Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the beach house style Lagoon Café and light and healthy options can be found at the swim-up Pool Bar. Turtles residents lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy cocktails or cappuccinos. Juliet, the main restaurant offers the sophisticated ambience of a member’s club with two private dining rooms complemented by both indoor and terrace seating.
The Canouan Estate, adjacent to the Pink Sands Club is accessible to all guests and features a collection of private villas and residences, an additional two restaurants, the golf club house and the real estate sales centre.
Canoten Villa staff includes:
- Gardener and Poolman
- 24/7 Property Manager
Canoten Villa include the following amenities:
- Access to all facilities of The Pink Sand Club with tennis courts, Fitness center and Kid Club,
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water-sports activities (windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking and snorkeling equipment),
- Access to the blissful Spa
- Access to the Jim Fazio designed 18 hole Championship Golf Course set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge
- Access to the 8 restaurants of the island (Romeo, Juliet, Turtle Bar & Lounge, Lagoon Café, Pool Bar & Grill, Shell Beach Bar & Grill, La Piazza, Bellini's Bar and Bistro).
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace, personal vanity table with makeup mirror, TV, wireless access, mosquito net and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3: Bedroom with 2 double beds, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 4: Bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, mini bar, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Jan 7 to Apr 29 January 7, 2019 - April 29, 2019 (4 night minimum)||3 4||$3,150.00 $3,750.00||$22,050.00 $26,250.00|
|2019 Apr 29 to Dec 19 April 29, 2019 - December 19, 2019 (4 night minimum)||3 4||$2,100.00 $2,500.00||$14,700.00 $17,500.00|
|2019 Dec 19 to 2020 Jan 7 December 19, 2019 - January 7, 2020 (10 night minimum)||3 4||$6,300.00 $8,000.00||$44,100.00 $56,000.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 21% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Villa Big Blue Ocean Canouan The Grenadines. Are you looking for that rare blend of exclusivity, complete privacy and tropical luxury? If so, the Villa Big Blue Ocean is just for you. This truly...
Beach House Canouan The Grenadines. If you are eager to find one of the most luxurious ways to enjoy a visit to lovely The Grenadines, the Villa Beach House is a must. This utterly stunning,...
Il Sogno Canouan The Grenadines. If the idea of escaping to a private, estate-like retreat in the Canouan Island of The Grenadines appeals to you, the stunning Villa Il Sogno is a fantastic...
Turtle Creek Canouan The Grenadines. Savor immensely beautiful architecture and design with a visit to the Villa Turtle Creek in The Grenadines. This five-bedroom stunner is set in the prestigious...