Villa Double Five Canouan The Grenadines. Imagine waking to views of the sea, verdant and rolling island hillsides, white sand beaches and private, tropical gardens. Imagine too that you see this from the comfort of your large and private pool terrace. If you can imagine it, you can experience it at the Villa Double Five. Set within the prestigious and private Canouan Island of The Grenadines, it offers up a luxurious property along with some impressive amenities.
A single-story structure, it is a four-bedroom villa that offers a main villa and smaller guest cottage. Designed as a perfect blend of island style and modern appeal, it features high ceilings, a palette that emphasizes sea blue and cloud white, and uses natural wood, stone and marble to create an idyllic setting throughout.
The great room is an open floor planned space with oversized lounge and dining area, and this opens to the terrace. You enjoy a full gourmet kitchen, and the four bedrooms are divided between the main villa and guest cottage. Each is ensuite with a private terrace, and two are master suites.
Your visit also provides you with complete access to the world class services and facilities at The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
This means you can head to the hotel, with its amazing grounds and premier dining facilities and enjoy their leisure options, too. There is a swimming pool, tanning deck, and a full spa with exclusive ESPA options. Treatments are done in private palapas overlooking the gardens or the sea. You can also enjoy use of all of their water sports, tennis facilities, their fitness center, and kids club. You have access to their Jim Fazio designed golf course and guided hikes are even part of your options. You can also enjoy any of their dining facilities.
Villa Double Five is a wonderful find and lets you enjoy the best that The Grenadines has to offer.
Villa Double Five has a full access to The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
- The Pink Sand Club Hotel hotel showcases classic architecture, glamorous interiors and cutting-edge technology, as well as superb leisure and dining facilities. The suites and villas all offer beautiful ocean views and are decorated in the club’s signature classic style with pink colour accents, cool marble, cream fabrics and dark woods.
- On-site leisure facilities include an infinity-edge swimming pool with 3-tier tanning deck and a spa offering both Caribbean-inspired and exclusive ESPA treatments from its 9 hillside and 2 overwater palapas. Palapas remain unique in the Caribbean, only accessible by boat and offering captivating views of the fish-filled lagoon through their glass-bottom floors.
- Other leisure facilities offered throughout the estate include non-motorised water sports, a floodlit tennis centre, an air-conditioned Technogym fitness centre and complimentary children and teens’ club for 3 to 18 year-olds. The spectacular Jim Fazio-designed golf course is available for all guests. For those wishing to explore the island golf carts and bicycles are available, and escorted tours and guided hikes up the 240m (787 ft.) Mount Royal, can be scheduled if desired. A flotilla of yachts, catamarans and powerboats offer trips to nearby islands, including the world-famous Tobago Cays.
- The stylish all-day dining venue Romeo offers an authentic global menu with tables overlooking an open kitchen. Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the beach house style Lagoon Café and light and healthy options can be found at the swim-up Pool Bar. Turtles residents lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy cocktails or cappuccinos. Juliet, the main restaurant offers the sophisticated ambience of a member’s club with two private dining rooms complemented by both indoor and terrace seating.
The Canouan Estate, adjacent to the Pink Sands Club is accessible to all guests and features a collection of private villas and residences, an additional two restaurants, the golf club house and the real estate sales centre.
Double Five Villa staff includes:
- Gardener and Poolman
- 24/7 Property Manager
Double Five Villa include the following amenities:
- Access to all facilities of The Pink Sand Club with tennis courts, Fitness center and Kid Club,
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water-sports activities (windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking and snorkeling equipment),
- Access to the blissful Spa
- Access to the Jim Fazio designed 18 hole Championship Golf Course set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge
- Access to the 8 restaurants of the island (Romeo, Juliet, Turtle Bar & Lounge, Lagoon Café, Pool Bar & Grill, Shell Beach Bar & Grill, La Piazza, Bellini's Bar and Bistro).
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3: Bedroom with two double beds, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 4: Bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, mini bar, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2018 Apr 23 to Dec 19 April 23, 2018 - December 19, 2018 (4 night minimum)||3 4||$1,900.00 $2,500.00||$13,300.00 $17,500.00|
|2018 Dec 19 to 2019 Jan 7 December 19, 2018 - January 7, 2019 (10 night minimum)||3 4||$6,000.00 $8,000.00||$42,000.00 $56,000.00|
|2019 Dec 19 to 2020 Jan 7 December 19, 2019 - January 7, 2020 (10 night minimum)||3 4||$6,000.00 $8,000.00||$42,000.00 $56,000.00|
|2020 Jan 7 to Apr 23 January 7, 2020 - April 23, 2020 (4 night minimum)||3 4||$2,700.00 $3,500.00||$18,900.00 $24,500.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 21% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Villa Canoten Canouan The Grenadines. Luxury and privacy await when you book a visit at the stunning Villa Canoten in The Grenadines. Set in the Canouan Island area, it is a four-bedroom masterpiece...
Villabu Canouan The Grenadines. Savor a classic island hideaway with your visit to the stunning Villa Villabu on Canouan Island in The Grenadines. Sitting on a hilltop that offers amazing sea...
Villa Carenage Canouan The Grenadines. Noted for offering some of the most stunning views on the island of The Grenadines, the Carenga Villa is a four-bedroom gem that provides you with...
Villamia Canouan The Grenadines. As you plan your upcoming visit to The Grenadines, you will want to ask yourself if you prefer the privacy and peace of a villa or if a resort with its premium...