Il Sogno Canouan The Grenadines. If the idea of escaping to a private, estate-like retreat in the Canouan Island of The Grenadines appeals to you, the stunning Villa Il Sogno is a fantastic find. This luxurious, five-bedroom property sits atop a scenic hill and offers optimal privacy while surrounding you in lovely gardens and premium settings. Savor views of both the Atlantic and Caribbean Seas, the world class golf course and the island itself.
Comprised of a main villa and five separate bedroom suites, it features a great room with island inspired décor. Here you enjoy a shaded verandah that opens to a private pool, a sun deck and a truly stunning, two-level gazebo equipped with al fresco kitchen and bar. The main villa features a media room, dining suite and full kitchen, too.
Each of the bedrooms is a luxury space with ensuite bath, private verandah, sitting room and high end entertainment system.
In addition to enjoying all the amenities of the villa, all guests enjoy full access to the world class services and facilities at The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
This means you can head to the hotel, with its amazing grounds and premier dining facilities and enjoy their leisure options, too. There is a swimming pool, tanning deck, and a full spa with exclusive ESPA options. Treatments are done in private palapas overlooking the gardens or the sea. You can also enjoy use of all of their water sports, tennis facilities, their fitness center, and kids club. You have access to their Jim Fazio designed golf course and guided hikes are even part of your options. You can also enjoy any of their dining facilities.
Ideal for a very discerning group, family holiday or the ultimate retreat with friends, the Villa Il Sogno is a must for your next visit to The Grenadines.
Villa Il Sogno has a full access to The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
- The Pink Sand Club Hotel hotel showcases classic architecture, glamorous interiors and cutting-edge technology, as well as superb leisure and dining facilities. The suites and villas all offer beautiful ocean views and are decorated in the club’s signature classic style with pink colour accents, cool marble, cream fabrics and dark woods.
- On-site leisure facilities include an infinity-edge swimming pool with 3-tier tanning deck and a spa offering both Caribbean-inspired and exclusive ESPA treatments from its 9 hillside and 2 overwater palapas. Palapas remain unique in the Caribbean, only accessible by boat and offering captivating views of the fish-filled lagoon through their glass-bottom floors.
- Other leisure facilities offered throughout the estate include non-motorised water sports, a floodlit tennis centre, an air-conditioned Technogym fitness centre and complimentary children and teens’ club for 3 to 18 year-olds. The spectacular Jim Fazio-designed golf course is available for all guests. For those wishing to explore the island golf carts and bicycles are available, and escorted tours and guided hikes up the 240m (787 ft.) Mount Royal, can be scheduled if desired. A flotilla of yachts, catamarans and powerboats offer trips to nearby islands, including the world-famous Tobago Cays.
- The stylish all-day dining venue Romeo offers an authentic global menu with tables overlooking an open kitchen. Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the beach house style Lagoon Café and light and healthy options can be found at the swim-up Pool Bar. Turtles residents lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy cocktails or cappuccinos. Juliet, the main restaurant offers the sophisticated ambience of a member’s club with two private dining rooms complemented by both indoor and terrace seating.
The Canouan Estate, adjacent to the Pink Sands Club is accessible to all guests and features a collection of private villas and residences, an additional two restaurants, the golf club house and the real estate sales centre.
Il Sogno Villa staff includes:
- Gardener and Poolman
- 24/7 Property Manager
Il Sogno Villa include the following amenities:
- Access to all facilities of The Pink Sand Club with tennis courts, Fitness center and Kid Club,
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water-sports activities (windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking and snorkeling equipment),
- Access to the blissful Spa
- Access to the Jim Fazio designed 18 hole Championship Golf Course set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge
- Access to the 8 restaurants of the island (Romeo, Juliet, Turtle Bar & Lounge, Lagoon Café, Pool Bar & Grill, Shell Beach Bar & Grill, La Piazza, Bellini's Bar and Bistro).
Bedrooms 1 - 5: 111sq.m individual cottages with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, phone, sitting room with day bed, walk-in closet, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Jan 7 to Apr 29 January 7, 2019 - April 29, 2019 (4 night minimum)||5||$9,750.00||$68,250.00|
|2019 Apr 29 to Dec 19 April 29, 2019 - December 19, 2019 (4 night minimum)||5||$6,500.00||$45,500.00|
|2019 Dec 19 to 2020 Jan 7 December 19, 2019 - January 7, 2020 (7 night minimum)||5||$19,500.00||$136,500.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 21% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.