Villa Ritz Canouan The Grenadines. Villa Ritz is a 3-bedroom or 4-bedroom villa with an elegant interior, hardwood ceilings and sophisticated, custom furnishings. There are three master suites as well as a cozy guest cottage, and plenty of well-appointed living areas, both indoors and outdoors.
The main interior living area offers access to a large veranda, by means of glass doors that also allow a magnificent view of the sea from indoors. You’ll also enjoy a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, where you can prepare meals yourself, or have them prepared by a private chef. Marmoreno and marble surfaces abound throughout the villa.
When staying at Villa Ritz, you’ll also enjoy full access to the Canouan Estate and the Pink Sand Club Hotel. The hotel offers outstanding dining and leisure facilities, including an infinity pool with a tanning deck on three levels. You can also enjoy spa treatments or play tennis.
There’s no shortage of things to do at Villa Ritz. You might consider taking a tour of the lagoon, which is full of colorful fish that you can see through glass-bottom boats. There is also a fitness center, a club for kids, and an 18-hole golf course alongside the ocean that will provide golfers with plenty of challenges. If you’d like to explore the island in depth, you can make use of bicycles and golf carts. You can also go by boat to other islands, or take a guided hike up Mount Royal.
Your stay at Villa Ritz includes everything you need in order to be comfortable, with the exception of groceries and provisions. A housekeeper, gardener and pool person are available to look after you, and there is a property manager on site 24/7. Airport pickup is also included in your stay.
Your visit to Villa Ritz can be as laid-back or as exciting as you want it to be. Come and explore!!
Villa Ritz has a full access to The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
- The Pink Sand Club Hotel hotel showcases classic architecture, glamorous interiors and cutting-edge technology, as well as superb leisure and dining facilities. The suites and villas all offer beautiful ocean views and are decorated in the club’s signature classic style with pink colour accents, cool marble, cream fabrics and dark woods.
- On-site leisure facilities include an infinity-edge swimming pool with 3-tier tanning deck and a spa offering both Caribbean-inspired and exclusive ESPA treatments from its 9 hillside and 2 overwater palapas. Palapas remain unique in the Caribbean, only accessible by boat and offering captivating views of the fish-filled lagoon through their glass-bottom floors.
- Other leisure facilities offered throughout the estate include non-motorised water sports, a floodlit tennis centre, an air-conditioned Technogym fitness centre and complimentary children and teens’ club for 3 to 18 year-olds. The spectacular Jim Fazio-designed golf course is available for all guests. For those wishing to explore the island golf carts and bicycles are available, and escorted tours and guided hikes up the 240m (787 ft.) Mount Royal, can be scheduled if desired. A flotilla of yachts, catamarans and powerboats offer trips to nearby islands, including the world-famous Tobago Cays.
- The stylish all-day dining venue Romeo offers an authentic global menu with tables overlooking an open kitchen. Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the beach house style Lagoon Café and light and healthy options can be found at the swim-up Pool Bar. Turtles residents lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy cocktails or cappuccinos. Juliet, the main restaurant offers the sophisticated ambience of a member’s club with two private dining rooms complemented by both indoor and terrace seating.
The Canouan Estate, adjacent to the Pink Sands Club is accessible to all guests and features a collection of private villas and residences, an additional two restaurants, the golf club house and the real estate sales centre.
Villa Ritz staff includes:
- Gardener and Poolman
- 24/7 Property Manager
Villa Ritz include the following amenities:
- Access to all facilities of The Pink Sand Club with tennis courts, Fitness center and Kid Club
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water-sports activities (windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking and snorkeling equipment),
- Access to the blissful Spa
- Access to the Jim Fazio designed 18 hole Championship Golf Course set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge
- Access to the 8 restaurants of the island (Romeo, Juliet, Turtle Bar & Lounge, Lagoon Café, Pool Bar & Grill, Shell Beach Bar & Grill, La Piazza, Bellini's Bar and Bistro).
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace and his' and her's en-suite bathroom with showers, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with two queen-size beds, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 4: Bedroom with a queen-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, mini bar, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Jan 7 to Apr 29 January 7, 2019 - April 29, 2019 (4 night minimum)||3 4||$3,150.00 $3,750.00||$22,050.00 $26,250.00|
|2019 Apr 29 to Dec 19 April 29, 2019 - December 19, 2019 (4 night minimum)||3 4||$2,100.00 $2,500.00||$14,700.00 $17,500.00|
|2019 Dec 19 to 2020 Jan 7 December 19, 2019 - January 7, 2020 (10 night minimum)||3 4||$6,300.00 $8,000.00||$44,100.00 $56,000.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 21% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.