Turtle Creek Canouan The Grenadines. Savor immensely beautiful architecture and design with a visit to the Villa Turtle Creek in The Grenadines. This five-bedroom stunner is set in the prestigious Camouan Island area and is tucked into an enormous private property with mature gardens and grounds. Unlike many other properties, this villa features expansive lawns and a verandah that opens to the views. The property features a full-sized swimming pool that is a destination on its own, and a terrace that includes al fresco dining and generously furnished outdoor lounging.
Inside of the villa, visitors can spend leisurely hours in the premium media room, the enormous gourmet kitchen, the airy and lovely living room or the formal dining room. The bedrooms are divided between two wings of the villa with each side featuring a master suite. All the bedrooms offer private terraces, oversized and private baths and premium entertainment systems.
In addition to the luxuries that your villa provides, guests are also welcome to use the entire array of amenities at The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
This means you can head to the hotel, with its amazing grounds and premier dining facilities and enjoy their leisure options, too. There is a swimming pool, tanning deck, and a full spa with exclusive ESPA options. Treatments are done in private palapas overlooking the gardens or the sea. You can also enjoy use of all their water sports, tennis facilities, their fitness center, and kids club. You have access to their Jim Fazio designed golf course and guided hikes are even part of your options. You can also enjoy any of their dining facilities.
Villa Turtle Creek is perfect for a group of discriminating travelers who want the best of all worlds or a larger family that wants complete comfort, luxury and options while staying in The Grenadines.
Turtle Creek Villa has a full access to The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
- The Pink Sand Club Hotel hotel showcases classic architecture, glamorous interiors and cutting-edge technology, as well as superb leisure and dining facilities. The suites and villas all offer beautiful ocean views and are decorated in the club’s signature classic style with pink colour accents, cool marble, cream fabrics and dark woods.
- On-site leisure facilities include an infinity-edge swimming pool with 3-tier tanning deck and a spa offering both Caribbean-inspired and exclusive ESPA treatments from its 9 hillside and 2 overwater palapas. Palapas remain unique in the Caribbean, only accessible by boat and offering captivating views of the fish-filled lagoon through their glass-bottom floors.
- Other leisure facilities offered throughout the estate include non-motorised water sports, a floodlit tennis centre, an air-conditioned Technogym fitness centre and complimentary children and teens’ club for 3 to 18 year-olds. The spectacular Jim Fazio-designed golf course is available for all guests. For those wishing to explore the island golf carts and bicycles are available, and escorted tours and guided hikes up the 240m (787 ft.) Mount Royal, can be scheduled if desired. A flotilla of yachts, catamarans and powerboats offer trips to nearby islands, including the world-famous Tobago Cays.
- The stylish all-day dining venue Romeo offers an authentic global menu with tables overlooking an open kitchen. Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the beach house style Lagoon Café and light and healthy options can be found at the swim-up Pool Bar. Turtles residents lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy cocktails or cappuccinos. Juliet, the main restaurant offers the sophisticated ambience of a member’s club with two private dining rooms complemented by both indoor and terrace seating.
The Canouan Estate, adjacent to the Pink Sands Club is accessible to all guests and features a collection of private villas and residences, an additional two restaurants, the golf club house and the real estate sales centre.
Turtle Creek Villa staff includes:
- Gardener and Poolman
- 24/7 Property Manager
Turtle Creek Villa include the following amenities:
- Access to all facilities of The Pink Sand Club with tennis courts, Fitness center and Kid Club,
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water-sports activities (windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking and snorkeling equipment),
- Access to the blissful Spa
- Access to the Jim Fazio designed 18 hole Championship Golf Course set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge
- Access to the 8 restaurants of the island (Romeo, Juliet, Turtle Bar & Lounge, Lagoon Café, Pool Bar & Grill, Shell Beach Bar & Grill, La Piazza, Bellini's Bar and Bistro).
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, WiFi, safe, walk-in closet, private terrace with ocean view and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, WiFi, safe, two walk-in closets, private terrace with ocean view and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum. This room is connected to the multifunctional study/media room which can be converted into the Bedroom 4.
Bedroom 3: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, WiFi, safe, walk-in closet, private terrace with ocean view and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 4: Bedroom with a double bed and adjacent bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 5: Bedroom with a king-size bed, kitchen, media room, A/C, ceiling fan, WiFi, safe, walk-in closet, private terrace with garden view and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Jan 7 to Apr 29 January 7, 2019 - April 29, 2019 (4 night minimum)||5||$8,250.00||$57,750.00|
|2019 Apr 29 to Dec 19 April 29, 2019 - December 19, 2019 (4 night minimum)||5||$5,500.00||$38,500.00|
|2019 Dec 19 to 2020 Jan 7 December 19, 2019 - January 7, 2020 (10 night minimum)||5||$16,500.00||$115,500.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 21% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.