Villamia Canouan The Grenadines. As you plan your upcoming visit to The Grenadines, you will want to ask yourself if you prefer the privacy and peace of a villa or if a resort with its premium amenities would be a better fit. If you are like most, you want both, and the amazing Villa Villamia can provide you with that.
Designed using rich, local wood, native stone, adobe and terrazzo flooring, it is an airy and scenic spot with mature gardens, indoor and outdoor living spaces and more. At the front of the villa, and gazing down at the sea is the pool terrace. The infinity edge pool runs the length of the terrace and is framed by spacious lounging, sunbathing and al fresco dining areas. Through the oversized doors, you enter the villa itself.
A great room ensures you savor the sunlight, sea breezes and scenery as you dine in the formal dining space, lounge in the living room or even prepare meals and snacks in your luxurious, gourmet kitchen.
The three bedrooms of the villa include two master suites and a dual double suite. All three have oversized, private baths and private terraces. One of the master suites offers an office, too.
While all of this might satisfy your group, you also have full use of the world class services and facilities at The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
This means you can head to the hotel, with its amazing grounds and premier dining facilities and enjoy their leisure options, too. There is a swimming pool, tanning deck, and a full spa with exclusive ESPA options. Treatments are done in private palapas overlooking the gardens or the sea. You can also enjoy use of all their water sports, tennis facilities, their fitness center, and kids club. You have access to their Jim Fazio designed golf course and guided hikes are even part of your options. You can also enjoy any of their dining facilities.
With lovely design, complete privacy and a long list of impressive amenities, the Villa Villamia is ideal for your next holiday.
Villa Villamia has a full access to The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
- The Pink Sand Club Hotel hotel showcases classic architecture, glamorous interiors and cutting-edge technology, as well as superb leisure and dining facilities. The suites and villas all offer beautiful ocean views and are decorated in the club’s signature classic style with pink colour accents, cool marble, cream fabrics and dark woods.
- On-site leisure facilities include an infinity-edge swimming pool with 3-tier tanning deck and a spa offering both Caribbean-inspired and exclusive ESPA treatments from its 9 hillside and 2 overwater palapas. Palapas remain unique in the Caribbean, only accessible by boat and offering captivating views of the fish-filled lagoon through their glass-bottom floors.
- Other leisure facilities offered throughout the estate include non-motorised water sports, a floodlit tennis centre, an air-conditioned Technogym fitness centre and complimentary children and teens’ club for 3 to 18 year-olds. The spectacular Jim Fazio-designed golf course is available for all guests. For those wishing to explore the island golf carts and bicycles are available, and escorted tours and guided hikes up the 240m (787 ft.) Mount Royal, can be scheduled if desired. A flotilla of yachts, catamarans and powerboats offer trips to nearby islands, including the world-famous Tobago Cays.
- The stylish all-day dining venue Romeo offers an authentic global menu with tables overlooking an open kitchen. Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the beach house style Lagoon Café and light and healthy options can be found at the swim-up Pool Bar. Turtles residents lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy cocktails or cappuccinos. Juliet, the main restaurant offers the sophisticated ambience of a member’s club with two private dining rooms complemented by both indoor and terrace seating.
The Canouan Estate, adjacent to the Pink Sands Club is accessible to all guests and features a collection of private villas and residences, an additional two restaurants, the golf club house and the real estate sales centre.
Villamia Villa staff includes:
- Gardener and Poolman
- 24/7 Property Manager
Villamia Villa include the following amenities:
- Access to all facilities of The Pink Sand Club with tennis courts, Fitness center and Kid Club,
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water-sports activities (windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking and snorkeling equipment),
- Access to the blissful Spa
- Access to the Jim Fazio designed 18 hole Championship Golf Course set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge
- Access to the 8 restaurants of the island (Romeo, Juliet, Turtle Bar & Lounge, Lagoon Café, Pool Bar & Grill, Shell Beach Bar & Grill, La Piazza, Bellini's Bar and Bistro).
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3: Bedroom with two double beds, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, safe, telephone, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
|Canouan - Summer Season 21 April - 19 December (4 night minimum)||3||$1,900.00||$13,300.00|
|Canouan - Holiday Season 19 December - 7 January (10 night minimum)||3||$6,000.00||$42,000.00|
|Canouan - Winter Season 2018 7 January - 23 April (4 night minimum)||3||$2,700.00||$18,900.00|
|Canouan - Summer Season 2018 23 April - 19 December (4 night minimum)||3||$1,900.00||$13,300.00|
|Canouan - Holiday Season 2018/2019 19 December - 7 January (10 night minimum)||3||$6,000.00||$42,000.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 21% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Villa Canoten Canouan The Grenadines. Luxury and privacy await when you book a visit at the stunning Villa Canoten in The Grenadines. Set in the Canouan Island area, it is a four-bedroom masterpiece...
Villabu Canouan The Grenadines. Savor a classic island hideaway with your visit to the stunning Villa Villabu on Canouan Island in The Grenadines. Sitting on a hilltop that offers amazing sea...
Villa Carenage Canouan The Grenadines. Noted for offering some of the most stunning views on the island of The Grenadines, the Carenga Villa is a four-bedroom gem that provides you with...
Villa Double Five Canouan The Grenadines. Imagine waking to views of the sea, verdant and rolling island hillsides, white sand beaches and private, tropical gardens. Imagine too that you see this from...
Villa Where Else Canouan The Grenadines. Set among the native plants on a verdant hillside in the Canouan Island area of The Grenadines, the Villa Where Else is an utterly charming find. A...
Villa Elsewhere Canouan The Grenadines. Would you like to enjoy a private paradise during your upcoming visit to The Grenadines? With a stay at the Villa Elsewhere you enjoy your own stone terrace...