Villa Where Else Canouan The Grenadines. Set among the native plants on a verdant hillside in the Canouan Island area of The Grenadines, the Villa Where Else is an utterly charming find. A two-bedroom, "cotton house" style property, it has truly wonderful views of the nearby golf course, the sea and the rolling landscape that surrounds it. It is a two-story gem that offers the luxury and privacy of a premium villa, but it also provides you with much more.
Visitors to the villa also enjoy unlimited access to the world class services and facilities at The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate. This means you can head to the hotel, with its amazing grounds and premier dining facilities and enjoy their leisure options, too. There is a swimming pool, tanning deck, and a full spa with exclusive ESPA options. Treatments are done in private palapas overlooking the gardens or the sea. You can also enjoy use of all their water sports, tennis facilities, their fitness center, and kids club. You have access to their Jim Fazio designed golf course and guided hikes are even part of your options. You can also enjoy any of their dining facilities.
Of course, with a villa as amenities-rich as this, you may also opt to spend most of your time enjoying the comforts at every level. There is the main living level with the terrace and pool area. The infinity edge pool frames the views and al fresco dining, lounging and sunbathing areas ensure everyone has room. Step in from the verandah and you enter the stylish and breezy great room. With its high ceilings and traditional island décor, you'll find many reasons to lounge in the living room, or spend time in the gourmet kitchen.
The two bedroom suites are above and both offer private terraces and large baths, with a master suite offering a king bed.
Ideal for a small family or even a couple in search of the most spacious and private setting possible, the Villa Where Else is one not to miss.
Where Else Villa has a full access to The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
- The Pink Sand Club Hotel hotel showcases classic architecture, glamorous interiors and cutting-edge technology, as well as superb leisure and dining facilities. The suites and villas all offer beautiful ocean views and are decorated in the club’s signature classic style with pink colour accents, cool marble, cream fabrics and dark woods.
- On-site leisure facilities include an infinity-edge swimming pool with 3-tier tanning deck and a spa offering both Caribbean-inspired and exclusive ESPA treatments from its 9 hillside and 2 overwater palapas. Palapas remain unique in the Caribbean, only accessible by boat and offering captivating views of the fish-filled lagoon through their glass-bottom floors.
- Other leisure facilities offered throughout the estate include non-motorised water sports, a floodlit tennis centre, an air-conditioned Technogym fitness centre and complimentary children and teens’ club for 3 to 18 year-olds. The spectacular Jim Fazio-designed golf course is available for all guests. For those wishing to explore the island golf carts and bicycles are available, and escorted tours and guided hikes up the 240m (787 ft.) Mount Royal, can be scheduled if desired. A flotilla of yachts, catamarans and powerboats offer trips to nearby islands, including the world-famous Tobago Cays.
- The stylish all-day dining venue Romeo offers an authentic global menu with tables overlooking an open kitchen. Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the beach house style Lagoon Café and light and healthy options can be found at the swim-up Pool Bar. Turtles residents lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy cocktails or cappuccinos. Juliet, the main restaurant offers the sophisticated ambience of a member’s club with two private dining rooms complemented by both indoor and terrace seating.
The Canouan Estate, adjacent to the Pink Sands Club is accessible to all guests and features a collection of private villas and residences, an additional two restaurants, the golf club house and the real estate sales centre.
Where Else Villa staff includes:
- Gardener and Poolman
- 24/7 Property Manager
Where Else Villa include the following amenities:
- Access to all facilities of The Pink Sand Club with tennis courts, Fitness center and Kid Club,
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water-sports activities (windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking and snorkeling equipment),
- Access to the blissful Spa
- Access to the Jim Fazio designed 18 hole Championship Golf Course set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge
- Access to the 8 restaurants of the island (Romeo, Juliet, Turtle Bar & Lounge, Lagoon Café, Pool Bar & Grill, Shell Beach Bar & Grill, La Piazza, Bellini's Bar and Bistro).
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, safe, phone, closet, TV, wi-fi, mosquito net, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Bedroom with two double beds, A/C, ceiling fan, safe, phone, TV, wi-fi, closet, mosquito net, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum.
|2018 Apr 23 to Dec 19 April 23, 2018 - December 19, 2018 (4 night minimum)||2||$1,250.00||$8,750.00|
|2018 Dec 19 to 2019 Jan 7 December 19, 2018 - January 7, 2019 (10 night minimum)||2||$4,000.00||$28,000.00|
|2019 Dec 19 to 2020 Jan 7 December 19, 2019 - January 7, 2020 (10 night minimum)||2||$4,000.00||$28,000.00|
|2020 Jan 7 to Apr 23 January 7, 2020 - April 23, 2020 (4 night minimum)||2||$2,000.00||$14,000.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 21% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Villa Elsewhere Barbados. Whether you are searching for an unforgettable spot for a small, destination event or the ultimate retreat with family and friends, it is likely that Villa Elsewhere will be...
Villa Eden Sugar Hill Barbados. If you want it all while on holiday, you can get it by choosing the stunning Villa Eden Sugar Hill in Barbados. Part of a world-class resort property, it gives visitors...
Villamia Canouan The Grenadines. As you plan your upcoming visit to The Grenadines, you will want to ask yourself if you prefer the privacy and peace of a villa or if a resort with its premium...