Villa Mas de La Rube, Cote d'Azur.
A Mediterranean Paradise. Now imagine a tranquil waterside garden that is part of that classic bay, framed by two dramatic headlands, where an infinity pool seems to stretch to the horizon and steps lead down to the sea.
Surrounded by that cool green space, Mas de la Rube stands a house that is at once separate from its landscape, yet also an integral part of it, a manicured semi-island paradise, surrounded by water on three sides. This is the unique setting for what is in effect, one of the world’s most exclusive and personal private hotels.
• Welcome service with champagne and flowers
• Seven nights luxury accommodation
• Daily Cleaning
• Villa Manager (non-resident)
• 2 full-time housekeepers
• 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
• Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
• Towels, Robes and Slippers
• 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours).
• Concierge service
• Internet connection
• Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
• Supply and change of towels, as required
• Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
• Luxury toiletries L’Occitane en Provence in all the bathrooms
• Cleaning at the end of the stay
• Check in and out inventories
Getting there: Nice Airport 30 mins.
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, flat-screen TV, satellite TV, access to two balconies with sea views and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2-4: Bedroom with a double bed, A/C, ceiling fan, access to the balcony with sea views and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 5: Bedroom with a double bed, A/C, ceiling fan, access to the balcony with garden view and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Sep 22 to Sep 28 September 22, 2019 - September 28, 2019 (6 night minimum)||5||$11,300.00||$79,100.00|
|2019 Sep 28 to Oct 12 September 28, 2019 - October 12, 2019 (7 night minimum)||5||$9,685.72||$67,800.00|
|2019 Oct 12 to 2020 Jan 1 October 12, 2019 - January 1, 2020 (7 night minimum)||5||$6,457.15||$45,200.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 5% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.