The ultimate ski holiday awaits those who book a visit to the Ferme Des Petites Frasses. Located only a few minutes from the center of charming Megeve, itself known as the heart of the French Alps, this former farmhouse is now a remarkable chalet that comes with a surprising list of luxurious amenities.
Guests enjoy the attentive services of a private chef who prepares daily breakfast and afternoon tea, a private 4x4 vehicle with chauffer, a champagne welcome, fresh flowers, and mineral water from the private springs on the grounds.
The grounds are expansive and offer you stunning views year round, including amazing views of Mont D'Arbois, Rochebrune and Blanc. The seven-bedroom chalet is remarkably private and offers a large second-level verandah as well as an outdoor hot tub. There are wellness facilities inside, featuring a steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi as well.
The shared living spaces include a spectacular living room with heavy beams paired up nicely with more contemporary furnishings. Dual sofas face off in front of the enormous fireplace, and wide wood floors lead the eye from the living room to the lovely, sun-soaked dining room. There is also a TV lounge tucked into the great room area with its own fireplace.
The gourmet kitchen continues the theme of updated classic and provides the very latest appliances and gear to make meal prep a treat. The ski room is an essential and comes with a large number of boot and glove warmers.
The bedrooms are divided between floors for optimal scenery and privacy. Two master suites are on the top floor and feature king beds, dressing rooms, and shared bath with spa tub. There are two king suites on the middle level with balconies, dressing rooms and a shared bath. Three queen suites are on the middle level and feature private baths and two offer balconies.
Luxurious and roomy, the Ferme Des Petites Frasses will make the perfect ski holiday for your most discerning fellow travelers.
The rental rates (based on up to 13 guests) include following services:
- Personal welcoming with Champagne and amuses bouche
- Breakfast and Afternoon Tea. Gluten free bread and vegetable milks available
- Hammam, Sauna and an outdoor Jacuzzi (organizing one to one massages on request) - Wine cellar available (a selection of wines, spirits and softs of your choice, stocked before your arrival, beverages not included)
- Housekeeping daily (5 hours per day)
- The changing of bed sheets, 2 times per week and linen on request
- Amenities in all bathrooms and slippers
- Linen and household supplies
- Concierge service (organisation of: ski teacher, private Chef, reworks, booking of restaurants, helicopter transfers and tours, massages, activities, babysitter, etc.)
- Groceries and errands service daily, pressing pick-up and delivery
- Delivery of ski equipments and ski passes (equipment and ski passes not included)
- Private mobile phone to call France
- WIFI internet available in the Chalet
- Helicopter Pad (possible to organize transfers to any locations)
- Baby cot, high chair and changing tables available on request
- Spring Water form the Chalet’s land
Getting there by plane : Geneva Intl. Airport 1 hr. Lyon Airport 2 hrs. Grenoble Airport 2 hrs. Paris CDG Intl. Airport 6 hrs. Megeve also has its own Altiport for private jet and helicopter transfers. The chalet also has its own private helipad.
Getting there by train : Closest main station is Sallanches, just 12kms away.
Damage Deposit : 2,000 Euros credit card authorization.
Bedrooms 1 & 2 : Top floor master suite with king-size bed, WiFi, TV / DVD, heating, dressing room and a separate children's bedroom with a single bed, shared bathroom bathroom with bathtub with spa-jets / shower, double vanity and separate WC. 3 guests maximum.
Bedrooms 3 & 4 : Middle floor bedroom suite with king-size bed, WiFi, TV / DVD, heating, dressing room, balcony and a separate bedroom with two single beds and balcony. Shared bathroom bathroom with shower, vanity and separate WC. Separate Hammam. Separate Sauna. 4 guests maximum.
Bedroom 5 : Middle floor bedroom with queen-size bed, WiFi, TV / DVD, heating, balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 6 : Middle floor bedroom with queen-size bed, WiFi, TV / DVD, heating, balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 7 : Middle floor bedroom with queen-size bed, WiFi, TV / DVD, heating and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Note: The rates above are subject to 5% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Located in the lovely woodlands of the Le Jaillet area in Megeve, the utterly charming Chalet Alvine is a rare and unique find. It sets guests within a large and private park, and offers unprecedented...
Chalet Horizon Megeve. Some might see the scenery that spreads out before the Chalet Horizon and book it for that alone. However, there is much more to adore about this new and stylish, seven-bedroom...
Chalet Indigo Megeve. For those who like a bit of art and culture during their holidays, the Chalet Indigo will prove a delight. Though it is a luxury ski chalet in the Mont D'Arbois area of...