Have you ever heard of cross-country skiing? It’s another way to slide around this winter and vary the pleasures on the snow! But beware, the technique is very different from downhill skiing 😉 There is "classic*" and "skating*", two options that Evolution 2 Chamonix allows you to discover during a 2 or 4 hour session.
During private lessons with an instructor entirely dedicated to your progress, learn or improve your level in the heart of our mountains. Change of scenery guaranteed!
- The techniques:
Classic: Stepping techniques
Skating: Skating step techniques
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Meeting point: Nordic house - the cross-country ski center "Foyer de ski de fond"
- Cross-country ski equipment: Boots, cross-country skis and poles. You can rent your equipment at "Intersport".
- Cross-country access ski pass (to be bought on arrival)
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- 20% is non refundable at time of booking.
- Less than 15 days and up to 7 days before the start of your activity: 20% is forfeited plus a 15€ administration fee is applicable on any reservation less than 300€. A 30€ administration charge is applicable on any reservation of 300€ or more.
- 100% forfeited if cancelled within 7 days prior to activity starts.
- Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, The provider shall not be held liable for any harm, injury or damage sustained by any participant during any the performance of any activity. The provider holds public liability insurance which shall only be used and activated when The provider is found to be at fault by a competent court of justice.
The provider does not insure participants during the performance of any activity and strongly recommends that each participant purchases separate individual accident or travel insurance from a company of their choice.
All participants shall be responsible for their own actions and shall take responsibility for their own person and those around them. All participants shall be held fully responsible for any harm, injury or damage occasioned by them to any third party.
All participants accept and acknowledge that The provider’s public liability insurance shall not cover such incidents.
In the event of an accident, the instructor shall initiate and manage the rescue and evacuation procedures until the arrival of the on-site competent authority (piste security, fire brigade, doctor, police,etc.).
The provider shall complete an accident report with the relevant instructor and the same shall be communicated to the injured party.
All costs associated with the accident, including any costs of assistance and evacuation shall be borne by the participant.
In the case of an accident or sickness which prevents the person from participating in an activity, The provider will not provide a direct refund. The provider shall however complete an accident/sickness certificate that should be presented to the participant’s insurance in order to obtain a refund on the activity. It is therefore advisable for clients to inform themselves on insurance options prior to the activity.
|Chamonix Cross Country (2 hours) Chamonix Cross Country (4 hours)
The rates above are subject to 10% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.