Fun and playful learning, adapted to your children! Children will progress at their own pace and learn while having fun with a qualified instructor in a friendly atmosphere! We offer two beginner ski courses depending on your child's level! Shall we discover them together?
Required Level: For beginner children from 3 to 9 years old.
Learning: How to take skis on and off, getting up off the ground, walking slightly uphill with skis, using ski lifts and how to do snowplow turns on an easy slope.
Required Level: For children who have completed the "Yétison" course (or equivalent). Must be able to take skis on and off, get up off the ground and snowplow turn down easy slopes.
Learning: You will learn how to walk up a slight slope using your skis parallel, how to get back up on your own after a fall, to test your balance (over bumps, dips, small jumps...) You will also learn how to use ski lifts, how to master snowplow turns and how to parallel ski through green slopes.
- The location: this course will take place at the Panda Club * in Argentière at the foot of the Plan Joran ski lift.
- In order to maintain the progress of the groups, it is impossible to enrol a child from Tuesday, or for a child to rejoin a group having been absent.
- Number of participants: 4 to 8 children maximum per instructor. If the minimum of 4 children is not reached, the lesson will not take place. You will then be notified 48 hours in advance.
- Lunch: when your child is old enough to no longer need an afternoon nap it is possible to have lunch on site for morning or full day courses during the school holidays. Note: we are not equipped for nap time. Please consult details at the bottom of the page.
- We ask that you book all meals before the Wednesday preceding the start of the course (no day-to-day meal reservations).
- For children with food allergies or intolerances, please provide them with a lunch pack to have with the group at the Panda Club (we cannot grant discounts on the price as the child has a seat reserved in the chalet).
- Specifically for school holidays: lunches during school holidays are only possible for full day lessons.
* The Panda Club: this is a Club that hosts all of our children's courses that we offer at Evolution 2 Chamonix. In Argentière, in the heart of the forest, the Panda Club has its own ski slopes and private ski lifts. There is also a large garden equipped for the youngest levels as well as a chalet that welcomes children for lunch or the indoor activities of our Winter Games
This rate does not include:
- The price of the rental of ski equipment for your child.
- Lift Pass: no ski pas required for Yetison level. For Petit Yeti leve - You will be asked to put money in their pocket to pay for the ski pass when they need it: €10.50 / day for the courses 1/ 2 days or 13 € / day for day courses. Free for children under 5 years old.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Groups of 4 to 8 children per ski instructor. If the minimum of 4 is not reached the group can not be created. We will then contact you 48h before.
- The meeting point will be at the Panda Club in Argentière, at the foot of the Plan Joran ski lift. The group will then go up to the ski slopes of the Grands Montets area accompanied by an instructor for the duration of the course.
Additional Notes: - Please label all your child's equipment: Skis, poles and helmet.
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- 20% is non refundable at time of booking.
- Less than 15 days and up to 7 days before the start of your activity: 20% is forfeited plus a 15€ administration fee is applicable on any reservation less than 300€. A 30€ administration charge is applicable on any reservation of 300€ or more.
- 100% forfeited if cancelled within 7 days prior to activity starts.
- Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, The provider shall not be held liable for any harm, injury or damage sustained by any participant during any the performance of any activity. The provider holds public liability insurance which shall only be used and activated when The provider is found to be at fault by a competent court of justice.
The provider does not insure participants during the performance of any activity and strongly recommends that each participant purchases separate individual accident or travel insurance from a company of their choice.
All participants shall be responsible for their own actions and shall take responsibility for their own person and those around them. All participants shall be held fully responsible for any harm, injury or damage occasioned by them to any third party.
All participants accept and acknowledge that The provider’s public liability insurance shall not cover such incidents.
In the event of an accident, the instructor shall initiate and manage the rescue and evacuation procedures until the arrival of the on-site competent authority (piste security, fire brigade, doctor, police,etc.).
The provider shall complete an accident report with the relevant instructor and the same shall be communicated to the injured party.
All costs associated with the accident, including any costs of assistance and evacuation shall be borne by the participant.
In the case of an accident or sickness which prevents the person from participating in an activity, The provider will not provide a direct refund. The provider shall however complete an accident/sickness certificate that should be presented to the participant’s insurance in order to obtain a refund on the activity. It is therefore advisable for clients to inform themselves on insurance options prior to the activity.
|5 Days, Per Child, 9am - 11:30am 5 Days, Per Child, 2pm - 4:30pm 5 Days, Per Child, 9am - 4:30pm||$284.62 $240.83 $629.45|
The rates above are subject to 10% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.