Los Cabos has tons of things to do, but one of the most exciting is taking part in a snorkeling tour. The tour is available twice a day and lasts several hours so that you get the chance to take in all the best spots on the island. Transportation is provided, and all snorkeling equipment is included, such as snorkel vests, fins, snorkels, and masks. Swim out into the azure waters or hang out on the deck and take in some sun while enjoying time in a tropical location.
This boat tour takes you to some of the top attractions, including the Sea Lion Colony, Lover’s Beach, and the Arch. You’ll have access to an unlimited bar with draft beer, spirits, juices, soda, and water. There is also a lunch provided with sandwiches, chips, salsa, and fruit. This tour is great for those of all ages who want to experience the underwater wildlife of Los Cabos.
09:45 am: Welcome on board
10:00 am: Departure time
10:20 am: Stop at Cabo San Lucas Arch / Photo time
10:40 am: Sailing time to Santa Maria or Chileno Bay
11:20 am: Arrival to Santa Maria or Chileno Bay.
11:45 am: Snorkel Time
12:45 pm: Lunch Time
01:10 pm: Return to Cabo San Lucas Marina
02:00 pm: Arrival to the Marina
Note: Due to COVID-19 included buffet lunch has been replaced with a packed lunch. Packed lunch includes individually wrapped ham or turkey or vegetarian baguette, bag of potato chips and selection of cookies or granola bar or fruit bar.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Please be at the check-in desk 20 minutes prior to departure time. The lobby is located in Plaza Gali (local 39), right past the Dolphin Aquarium, across the street from Sandos Hotel.
- Bring your own towels, sunscreen.
Additional Notes: Please remember to bring your voucher or your confirmation number.
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee. if the change is requested less than 24 hours prior to the activity, the penalty fee of 35% of the full booking value will be charged.
- 30% is non-refundable for cancellations made over 90 days prior to date reserved
- 45% is non-refundable fro cancellations made from 30 to 90 days prior to date reserved.
- 70% is non-refundable fro cancellations made from 15 to 30 days prior to date reserved
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 15 days prior to date reserved.
|2023 Jan 1 to Dec 31||Per Adult (12 and older) Per Child (Ages 5-11)||$99.00 $49.50|
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.