How to Ease Your Concerns by Booking a Private Villa
Although it has started to feel as if the current pandemic will never end, the simple truth is that all viruses have a lifecycle and will eventually fade away. We will come to understand how the virus operates and figure out the best ways to suppress it and allow the public to enjoy good health at all times. This takes a bit of time, though, and while you wait for travel bans to be lifted, it is a good idea to consider your best options.
One of the options seems to be rising to the forefront even now: private villas.
The Benefits of Private Villas
A private villa is not just a bungalow in a resort, though this is one way in which you find them. They are often opulent, private homes with truly coveted locations in some of the world’s finest destinations. The white and flawless sands of a beach on Barbados or in the Maldives, for example, may be home to a luxury villa. A gorgeous jungle in Costa Rica or a vineyard in Tuscany may also be home to a villa.
So, the setting of most luxury rentals is part of the appeal and one of the key benefits. This is particularly true for anyone eager to travel post-COVID 19 but who might also be worried about their health and safety. After all, a villa will guarantee cleanliness and allow the ultimate in social distancing, while keeping a traveler close to the resources needed for a great getaway.
Just consider these major benefits of booking a private villa:
- Private access to isolated beaches and landscapes – You don’t have to expose yourself to the crowds likely to gather at the beaches once the social distancing guidelines end. With private villas, you often have your own, private beachfront, as well as a pool, gardens and grounds, and more. Regardless of the major natural attractions of a destination, most private villas have their own, private option.
- Ultimate cleanliness – Imagine having your home cleaned from top to bottom by a team of thoroughly trained experts. Imagine they are more familiar with the different corners and spaces than you. Now, imagine that they are aware of the challenges of coronavirus and just how to ensure the ultimate in sanitizing. This is the sort of cleaning done in private villas, and it ensures that everyone who visits enjoys far more than tidy spaces and clean surfaces.
- Work and play are possible – Another of the easily overlooked benefits of private villas is that they ensure you can social distance in total ease and comfort, and you can also opt to work remotely from such a coveted setting. This is because the best private villas feature high-speed Internet and may even have home offices with basic gear (fax, copier, printer, etc.) in place to support remote work, but in a heavenly setting.
- Private amenities – A private villa features amenities that are open to you and your group alone. That means the alfresco living spaces, the swimming pool, the fitness center, the gourmet kitchen, the gardens…they are yours alone and you are in full control of your surroundings.
- Services, but only as needed or desired – While you may be hoping to uphold as much social distancing as possible (even when travel bans and social distancing guidelines end), you might also want to enjoy a few luxurious services during your first holiday post-quarantine. The best luxury villas will offer services from only the most carefully screened and well-trained experts available. This can include such savvy choices as having a private chef prepare your meals. This allows you to skip the risks of restaurant dining and still enjoy the best dishes native to the area or using the region’s best ingredients. The same goes for options in spa-like services. You may want a massage, pedicure, or other health and beauty treatment, but the idea of heading to a regular spa may not appeal. Why not book the services in the villa? Many have BOTH the spa room and facilities on the premises as well as teams of experts who can provide safe treatments in them.
- Safety and security – A private home in a luxurious neighborhood is also likely to have some of the highest security options imaginable. From gated communities with private security teams to house managers who ensure the utmost in safety, a private villa is difficult to match in terms of its occupants’ comfort and security. There is also the other side of safety and security and that is that the private villa is likely to be one of the cleanest, most private, and comfortable ways to uphold social distancing (even if it is eased).
Travel in the Post-COVID 19 Era
This is one of the most challenging times we have faced around the globe. Even though most of us are told to simply stay home, use gloves and masks accordingly, and practice social distancing, it is a very trying period. Most of us are eager to begin living life “normally” again, but that will prove a bit difficult.
Many of us will worry about the virus even after the proverbial “all clear” is issued. We may struggle to be around crowds and to do a lot of the things we once thought of as safe and secure (like a holiday in a resort area or populated destination). A major benefit of the private villa is that it brings to you all of the amenities, comforts, and luxuries of full-blown travel, but houses it more safely and securely. You can head to the beach – your private beach. You can enjoy a drive around to scenic spots and then savor a gourmet meal, only it can be prepared safely by your chef. You can take swim after swim in the pool – your private pool, and spend hours in the many upscale lounges around the home.
Don’t let worries during the post-coronavirus period prevent you from traveling. If you are looking for a way to re-enter the world of travel, the private villa is difficult to match.