Upon arrival at the airport, our staff members will be readily available to greet and assist you in the arrival hall. Rest assured that locating our staff is a breeze, as the arrival halls at both airports are designed to be easily navigable. Once you have successfully completed the immigration and customs procedures, our staff will accompany you to the helicopters and provide any necessary support for boarding.
In order to ensure a smooth departure, we kindly request that departing passengers be present in the designated departure area of the airport at least 15 minutes before your scheduled helicopter departure time.
It's worth noting that our shuttle service operates between Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) in the south and George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU/HGR) in the north of St. Lucia.
During your flight, you will have the opportunity to appreciate the breathtaking sights of St. Lucia's verdant interior, including its highest peak, Mt. Gimie, as well as the Roseau Dam, the scenic Atlantic Coast, and the picturesque Marigot Bay.
Please keep in mind that we require a minimum of four (4) passengers to confirm each flight, and our helicopters have a capacity of six (6) passengers.
- The minimum number of passengers required for the transfer to be confirmed is 4. If the minimum is not met, the request will be tentative and potentially cancelled. If the group is smaller, clients have the option to pay for 4 seats in order to confirm the booking.
- Flight time is approximately 10 minutes and operates in day light hours only.
- Passengers are allowed one piece of carry-on luggage each. Checked luggage will be shuttled by ground and will be delivered to resort sometimes after passenger arrival at resort. Upon departure luggage will be picked up from the resort and delivered to the airport prior to passengers arrival.
- Weight restriction: All Passengers over the regulated 265lbs or 120kg are required to pay for an extra seat in order to obtain seating comfort on board the helicopter.
Additional Notes: - Weight restriction: All Passengers over the regulated 265lbs or 120kg are required to pay for an extra seat in order to obtain seating comfort on board the helicopter.
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
|2023 Jul 14 to Dec 31||Arrival Transfer (UVF to SLU), per person Departure Transfer (SLU to UVF), per person Round Trip Transfer (UVF-SLU-UVF), per person||$237.50 $237.50 $475.00|
|2024 Jan 1 to Dec 31||Arrival Transfer (UVF to SLU), per person Departure Transfer (SLU to UVF), per person Round Trip Transfer (UVF-SLU-UVF), per person||$285.00 $285.00 $570.00|
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.