Are you up for a bit of Thrill & Chill time!? Your vacation would not be complete without sailing down the west coast of St. Lucia on a tour of Soufriere, home of the majestic pitons, with our Soufriere sail and zip tour experience.
You will take a drive through Soufriere before heading to the historic Morne Coubaril Estate. It’s not all about beauty, but also a bit of the history. This is where first inhabitants survived in thatched houses and produced cocoa and sugar cane for survival.
For outdoor enthusiast and for those who love amazing views, next up is zip lining. Head out on St. Lucia’s only tandem zip line with the piton in clear view to the south and Soufriere town to the north. Lunch will then be served.
Sit down with nature and enjoy a Creole buffet lunch prepared using some of the provisions and vegetables produced on the estate and if you have a sweet tooth, there will also be desserts too. Return to the boat as you head back up the coast to your swim stop.
Snorkeling is allowed and gear will be provided if you wish to be one with the underworld. However, the day would not be complete if you did not see Marigot Bay, St. Lucia’s best hurricane haven and location to some of the world’s best known movies.
As the day winds down, the party wines up. Try a few dance moves to some of the Caribbean’s latest songs before returning to the docks.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Transportation is included for select hotels/villas in the North of the island. Please provide details on where you are staying and we will confirm if a pickup/transfer is available.
- Precise pick up / check-in times will be provided at booking.
- Bring: sunscreen,camera and towels.
Child Restriction 8 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
|Per Adult (12 and older), For 8 Hours Per Child (Ages 8-11), For 8 Hours||$195.00 $99.00|
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.