Enjoy a day sail in paradise with us and avoid the crowded boats. We only welcome 8 passengers aboard. Our spacious and comfortable catamaran provides cosy space for each of our guests.
Lagoon 450 S Power Catamaran
Thanks to her net, Galaxy will offer you more stability and comfort at sea. Kids will also love to play and get splashed on the net, while adults will enjoy to improve their tan on the beanbags. The shaded lunch table is set up at the stern of Galaxy and will easily fit 8 guests. Her layout is perfect when you are a couple or a family group to go exploring the surroundings of our beautiful island.
To start your day in the best conditions, we welcome you on board with a continental breakfast. We start to sail to the Creole Rock, a well known snorkeling spot, part of the Nature Reserve of St Martin where you can do snorkeling sessions. Then, we go to Happy Bay where you will enjoy our 4-course Gourmet Lunch and wine pairing. Last but not least, we will go to Long Bay beach, in order to relax one more time in a peaceful place.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- St Martin meeting is at 8.00 am at our dock at Simpson Bay (next to Sixt car rental and the Dinghy Dock)
- ID and Towel
Additional Notes: - Gratuities
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
* 20% is non-refundable upon booking.
* The full amount is refunded if cancellation is made > 14 days prior to the trip (except booking & bank fees)
* 50% of the total rate is lost if cancellation is made < 14 days prior to departure
* Full amount charged if cancellation made < 36 hours prior to departure
* Full refund or reschedule if cancellation due to bad weather (Captain’s decision)
Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
|2023 Oct 19 to Dec 19||Per Person, Full Day||$348.00|
|2023 Dec 20 to 2024 Jan 5||Per Person, Full Day||$418.00|
|2024 Jan 6 to Aug 31||Per Person, Full Day||$348.00|
The rates above are subject to 5% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.