Tired of the typical bus and beach tours? Join this historical bike ride through the capital town of Philipsburg. This memorable tour is full of history and culture led by knowledgeable guides who will coach you along the way.
After a short briefing on the basic use of the well maintained fleet of Trek bikes, enjoy a short test ride to make sure you are comfortable before setting out on the roads. Making your way through the streets of Philipsburg, enjoy the many stops at historical points of interest to rest and learn some of the colorful history.
Stops include the Pasanggrahan Royal Guesthouse, Captain Hodge Wharf, The Old Court House, Freedom Fighters Monument, the Salt Pickers Monument, and Carnival Village. Our guides will enrich you with our diverse history, while allowing you the time to take in some spectacular views. Of course your day will not be complete without a stop at the Walter Plantz Plaza where you will be able to enjoy a dip in the beautiful waters of Great Bay. Walter Plantz Plaza also offers fresh water showers and restrooms for changing into your bathing suit. If swimming is not for you there is souvenir shopping nearby, or you can simply sit in the shade enjoying your well-deserved celebratory drink while chatting with your fellow cyclists.
This tour starts and returns by the cruise ship terminal.
Upgrade to E-Bike at an additional cost of $10.
This tour is relatively flat, but if you want the extra boost, we have the Hardtail, Cube Acid E-Bike for you. It is an extremely comfortable ride, and your guide will give you full instructions on how to use it before your tour.
Tour is considered as an Easy Level tour.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to trip time.
- Meeting point: from the cruise ship terminal in Philipsburg (if staying in SXM, we meet in the EDC parking lot of the Cruise Ship Terminal in Philipsburg, under the white tent)
- Bring: a towel, sun lotion, extra cash, bathing suit. Wear: closed shoes, comfortable clothing.
Child Restriction 14 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
|Per Person E-Bike Upgrade||$49.00 $10.00|
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.