Our Turks & Caicos snorkel adventure is a big favourite of our team and guests, and for good reason. It’s an awesome full day trip that explores remote reefs, islands or cays on the edge of the Caicos banks. The focus is all about the ocean, snorkeling, free diving, exploring and more. No two trips are the same. Our outer reefs offer some of the best snorkeling in the country and it is not uncommon to swim with eagle rays and large schools of fish while also finding beautiful nurse and reef sharks as well.
During whale season, we look for whales while we seem to find dolphins on many of our trips as well. Whenever we find either we try our best to get close as possible and if they allow us we also get in to snorkel with them. There is nothing like swimming with dolphins or see humpbacks underwater!
The magic is anything can happen. We just have to be ready. First in, last out. This is one trip you don’t want to miss. Join us.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Bring hat, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, camera, sunscreen lotion (must be 100% biodegradable), swimwear, towels.
- No pick-ups included, guests will need to make their own way to the meeting point.
- The meeting point is right on the waterfront on the Leeward Channel next to Blue Haven Marina 5-10 minutes from the majority of all Grace Bay resorts.
Child Restriction 2 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
|2023 Nov 15 to 2024 Dec 31||Per Adult (12 and older) Per Child (Ages 3-11)||$325.00 $265.00|
The rates above are subject to 17% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.