Enjoy the experience of a lifetime when you book a snorkel eco-tour. It takes you to several of the local reefs to snorkel and take in the wildlife. These tours take place in the morning and afternoon and last between three and four hours. You and up to seven friends and family members will be picked up or join the tour in Grace Bay. Adults and kids over the age of two are able to take part in the eco-tour.
What makes this snorkeling tour unique is that the guides will join you in the water to show you all the most amazing things. It’s up to you how long you want to explore. The tour follows the tide to offer the best visibility and ensure you stay away from crowds so the experience is fun and relaxing. It’s a great option for a family who loves spending time in the water. In many cases, groups go on to take the Edge of the Banks trips to get in extra adventure.
|Sunday||08:00 AM||01:00 PM|
|Monday||08:00 AM||01:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM||01:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM||01:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM||01:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM||01:00 PM|
|Saturday||08:00 AM||01:00 PM|
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Bring hat, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, camera, sunscreen lotion (must be 100% biodegradable), swimwear, towels.
- No pick-ups included, guests will need to make their own way to the meeting point.
- The meeting point is right on the waterfront on the Leeward Channel next to Blue Haven Marina 5-10 minutes from the majority of all Grace Bay resorts.
Child Restriction 2 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
|Per Adult (12 and older) Per Child (Ages 3-11)||$165.00 $125.00|
The rates above are subject to 27% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.