One of the most fun things to do in Turks & Caicos is spending time on a paddleboard in the water. But it can be even more exciting when the paddle tour happens early in the morning or late in the evening when the sun or moon is just starting to peek out. These tours happen at 6 AM and 7 PM and accommodate up to eight guests who are at least four years old.
This tour takes place at sunset or sunrise in the waters of the Princess Alexandra Nature Reserve. It’s a peaceful experience where you can enjoy watching the mangroves lit up with a warm glow. You can also stay longer to enjoy the full moon and a sky full of stars. Bring biodegradable sunscreen, swimwear, towels, and a camera to take pictures for the memories. You can choose to ride a paddleboard or spend time in a kayak depending on your experience and the wind conditions.
The experience has a maximum of 8 guests.
|Sunday||06:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Monday||06:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Tuesday||06:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Wednesday||06:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Thursday||06:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Friday||06:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Saturday||06:00 AM||07:00 PM|
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Bring hat, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, camera, sunscreen lotion (must be 100% biodegradable), swimwear, towels.
- No pick-ups included, guests will need to make their own way to the meeting point.
- The meeting point is right on the waterfront on the Leeward Channel next to Blue Haven Marina 5-10 minutes from the majority of all Grace Bay resorts.
Child Restriction 4 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
|Per Group (1-4 Guests) *Extra Guest||$625.00 $75.00|
The rates above are subject to 17% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.