Villa Church Point 4 Barbados. A private beachfront property on the West Coast of Barbados, Villa Church Point 4 is a truly astonishing find. The three-bedroom villa is on the same cul de sac as the famous St. James church and a short trip to Holetown, and yet it is a world all its own.
Surrounded by mature gardens and grounds, and separated from the beach by a low row of swaying palms, this property is truly stunning. Decorated with bold and inspiring colors, and fitted with furnishings that encourage you to relax and enjoy, this property is staffed with a cook, maid, and laundress to ensure you get the very most from your tropical escape.
Relax in total privacy from your terrace. Facing to the large garden, it features an al fresco dining area near the barbecue and several sun beds. Take a few steps and you are back in the shade of the covered terrace. Here, stylish furnishings include a banquet sofa and armchairs and another dining area. As you enter, you are at the lowest level and can enjoy hours in the media room with its handy wet bar. Head up the stairs to the formal dining room and kitchen area, and then up another short flight to the bedrooms.
This villa features three bedrooms, with two in the main building and the third in a self-contained cottage only a few steps away from the terrace. The two in the house feature a large upper balcony furnished for lounging and morning coffee. The master suite in the cottage has a separate sitting room and kitchenette. All of the bedrooms have private baths.
Take your private path to the beach or head to town for some entertainment or dining, or just enjoy the quiet beauty that Villa Church Point 4 provides to its happy visitors and guests.
Church nearby is very popular – will hear hymn singing on Sundays
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, access to balcony with sea views and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum
Bedroom 2: Bedroom with a king-size bed (can be made up as two single beds), A/C, access to balcony with sea views and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum
Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3: Bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, kitchenette, bar, living/dining space, private patio and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum
Plan your dream destination wedding or special Caribbean event. The villa is available for wedding receptions and special events.
- Cocktail: 40 persons maximum
- Seated / Buffet: 30 persons maximum
Event fee: one nights rats
Minimum length of stay at property: 5 nights over the Year, Christmas 10 nights
Security deposit for event: $2,500
Regulations: Church Point 4 staff are required to be on site. There is a separate charge for staff overtime to cover duration of event at guest's expense. Clean up withing 24 hrs after event is mandatory, property must be left in the manner in which it was found. If clean up within 24 hrs is not satisfactory, a penalty of USD$ 1,000 may be charged. No items nailed to the walls. Decorating theme needs to be discussed and approved prior to any set-up. Erection of stages and set up can be done in the garden. Candles and other flames are only allowed outdoors. No food and drinks in the house except on covered patio. A music permit is required two days prior to event. Thu music level must be controlled and must be finished by 12 midnight.
Please contact our villa specialists to assist you in selecting the perfect wedding venue for your special occasion.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Apr 15 to Dec 15 April 15, 2019 - December 15, 2019 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$400.00 $550.00||$2,800.00 $3,850.00|
|2019 Dec 15 to Dec 20 December 15, 2019 - December 20, 2019 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$500.00 $800.00||$3,500.00 $5,600.00|
|2019 Dec 20 to 2020 Jan 11 December 20, 2019 - January 11, 2020 (14 night minimum)||3||$1,600.00||$11,200.00|
|2020 Jan 11 to Apr 15 January 11, 2020 - April 15, 2020 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$500.00 $800.00||$3,500.00 $5,600.00|
|2020 Apr 15 to Dec 15 April 15, 2020 - December 15, 2020 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$400.00 $550.00||$2,800.00 $3,850.00|
|2020 Dec 15 to Dec 20 December 15, 2020 - December 20, 2020 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$500.00 $800.00||$3,500.00 $5,600.00|
|2020 Dec 20 to 2021 Jan 11 December 20, 2020 - January 11, 2021 (14 night minimum)||3||$1,600.00||$11,200.00|
|2021 Jan 11 to Apr 15 January 11, 2021 - April 15, 2021 (5 night minimum)||2 3||$500.00 $800.00||$3,500.00 $5,600.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 11.5%
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
This is paradise. Would recommend to anyone.
My wife and kids spent one week at this fantastic property last winter. The property is top notch. The rooms were kept clean by the maid who was there all day. The food was great cooked by the cook who spent most of the day preparing the meals. The beach is only 40 feet from the property the water was warm and the beach went in for miles this was our favorit vacation and we hope to be back again this upcoming winter
Paradise in Barbados!!!! This was my 4th visit to House 4 Church Point. The house is situated in the best location in Barbados, walking distance to famous restaurants, lime grove mall, and beachfront to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. Natalie and Carlotta - the house chef and maid are fantastic!! Their service is great and you will never have a bad meal here.... The food is phenomenal ! Make sure you try the Bajian Flying Fish and Mac & Cheese (my favorite). I am already counting down the days until my next visit !
I stayed at Church Point 4 in February 2016 with my family for 7 nights. I'm 32 and an avid traveler, especially to the Caribbean, and this would be one of my top 3 experiences. It was my first trip to Barbados and hopefully not my last! If you're looking for a more private luxury experience with friends, family or a loved one, this is your spot. Here are my top 5 highlights/tips for Church Point and Barbados:
1. The staff was great! There is a maid who makes sure the house is spotless, gardeners keeping the property looking beautiful, security at night for added peace of mind, and a private chef included in your stay. I've been told they are all long time staff of the property. I thoroughly enjoyed becoming acquainted with Bajan cooking, and my favourite dish was the Flying Fish - something I've only ever seen in Barbados. You can also make requests if you have dietary constraints - they are very accommodating to any request. Odd side note: we went to a local grocery store to pick up groceries and they sell the most delicious tomatoes! I couldn't get enough of them. Taste way better than the ones we get off-season in Canada.
2. The villa is stunning! Has an inviting Caribbean vibe to it. I love the open concept living room doors that open up to the backyard dining area. My family congregated there each night for a siesta on the couches followed by our Bajan dinners together. The space is really great for family time! We often hung out at the table and played games and enjoyed some wine after dinner.
3. Great location! To be honest, I spent most of my time at the beach or on the property, but when we wanted to explore the town, we could walk most places or take a quick drive in our rented car. There's lots of world renowned restaurants, a luxury mall, grocery store, and really cool local bars all a stones throw away. But more importantly, the villa is located right on the beach! 10 steps and my feet are in the water.
4. Activities: besides having some of the top restaurants in the world, Barbados has a lot to offer for those who are active. There was paddle boarding nearby for $50 USD but I think the owner recently bought paddle boards for the property. There villa has lots of snorkel gear and they had yoga mats so I did yoga almost every morning before the rest of my family woke up. Off-site there is surfing (need to drive to get to the surf schools), long beaches for those who want to go for an early morning run/walk, and snorkelling tours for those who want to explore the beautiful coral reefs. We also had the great fortune of going sailing on a catamaran with just the family. They provided a delicious lunch and stopped at various locations for us to jump off and swim or go snorkelling. Make sure you bring lots of sunscreen, I got a bad burn from forgetting to re-apply! Lastly - take a day trip to Crane Beach and go for lunch at a resort with one of the most stunning views I've ever seen. It's built on the top of a cliff overlooking the Atlantic ocean. We went swimming/boogey boarding at Crane beach as well. Be careful if you're not a confident swimmer, the waves are strong on the atlantic side :)
5. The weather: we had 8 straight days of hot sun and blue skies!
Tips for first time travellers to Barbados or Church Point:
- We are Canadian but payed for almost everything on the island in USD. Bring lots of cash for tips, activities, beach restaurants, etc.
- It's not cheap like Cuba. Don't expect to get "deals" - everything costs the same as it does in the US/Canada.
- rent a car (or a boat): it's the best way to see the island if you want to explore.
- The house is 2 floors (bedrooms on the 2nd floor) and has a really large and beautiful guest suite! 6 of us fit comfortably
- the villa is very private, you don't see any of your neighbours.
- Everywhere you go, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I always felt welcomed and safe :)
- Go to Cin Cin by the Sea for dinner. get an early reservation to sit outside and watch the sunset!
- celebrities near by? Rhianna, Justin Bieber and Simon Cowell have been spotted on the nearby beaches :)