Villa Balinese Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. The Villa Balinese DR is described as one of the most luxurious in the already exclusive and upscale Casa de Campo Resort in the Dominican Republic. Though visitors to this five-bedroom property will be able to enjoy the resort's amazing amenities, many find that this villa provides them with all they need.
Beautifully designed, every corner of the villa features a designer's touch. From the stunning entrance to the amazing pool area, this is an unforgettable location. The pool features an island with full-sized palms, and it runs through the heart of the villa. Flanked by an al fresco dining gazebo, it also abuts several of the ground floor bedrooms. A blend of stucco, glass and wood, the exterior has been designed to offer a bevy of luxurious lounging areas by the pool, and stepping inside you are greeted by the same impressive design.
High ceilings, terrazzo marble floors, and an indoor pond with stone steps leads you into another part of the house. Oversized banquet sofas stand near the casual dining area, and this opens into another lounge that leads to the formal dining room, and the massive contemporary kitchen. The villa features a billiards room and entertainment area, making it ideal for families.
Staffed with a butler, housekeeper and concierge, guests are also treated to daily breakfast service in the villa. The five bedrooms include two master suites, both offering king beds, luxurious ensuite baths (one with a roman tub) and one with a private terrace. The remaining suites have queen beds and ensuite baths.
The Villa Balinese DR is a show stopper and a perfect retreat for groups who may not want to wander but simply refresh and rejuvenate in their luxurious hideaway.
Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo Hotel and Villas sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
Villa Balinese Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Punta Aguila, Casa de Campo
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, AC, ceiling fan, dining table, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with roman tub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, AC, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3-4: Bedroom with two queen-size beds, AC, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 5: Bedroom with a queen-size bed, AC, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
|2018 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2018 - November 1, 2018 (3 night minimum)||5||$4,770.00||$33,390.00|
|2018 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2018 - December 21, 2018 (3 night minimum)||5||$4,260.00||$29,820.00|
|2018 Dec 21 to 2019 Jan 4 December 21, 2018 - January 4, 2019 (7 night minimum)||5||$7,110.00||$49,770.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 28% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Villa Vogue Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. Living up to its name, the Villa Vogue is one of the exclusive villas tucked into the Las Palmas area of Casa de Campo. This Dominican Republic resort is...
Villa Casa Magnifica Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. From the moment you arrive at Villa Casa Magnifica in Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic, you will agree with its name. Translating to...