Villa Casa Luz del Sol Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. With its absolutely stunning design, the Villa Casa Luz del Sol stands apart as one of the most visually appealing properties throughout the entire Casa de Campo resort. Located in the Dominican Republic, the five-bedroom masterpiece features all of the amenities essential to a luxury retreat, plus it provides unfettered access to the resort's amazing grounds and facilities.
Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
Naturally, you may find it perfectly fine to never set foot off of your private, landscaped grounds. After all, the two-story villa offers an abundance of flawlessly designed and decorated interiors and exterior spaces. There are multiple, furnished terraces standing alongside the enormous pool, a remarkably appealing pool pavilion and sun deck, and even some al fresco dining spots.
Inside is just as appealing, and the airy palette emphasizes creams and whites dotted with bursts of island color. There is the main living room that opens to the gardens and features cathedral ceilings with a furnished mezzanine level above. There is the colorful, formal dining room that opens to the terrace, and then there are wonderful entertainment spaces such as a games room with pool table, a home theater and the gourmet kitchen.
The property also comes with daily breakfast service in the villa, household staff such as a butler and housekeeper, and concierge services. The bedrooms are just as appealing as all of the other spaces and include a master suite with king bed, two queen suites and two full suites - all with private baths and lovely views.
Whether with family or friends, the Villa Casa Luz del Sol is sure to provide you with an unforgettable retreat you will wish to revisit again and again.
Villa Casa Luz del Sol Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Las Cañas, Casa de Campo
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedrooms 2 & 3: Bedrooms with a queen-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedrooms 4 & 5: Bedrooms with 2 full-size beds, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2019 - December 21, 2019 (3 night minimum)||5||$4,770.00||$33,390.00|
|2019 Dec 21 to 2020 Jan 4 December 21, 2019 - January 4, 2020 (7 night minimum)||5||$6,800.00||$47,600.00|
|2020 Jan 4 to Apr 16 January 4, 2020 - April 16, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$5,620.00||$39,340.00|
|2020 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2020 - November 1, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$5,620.00||$39,340.00|
|2020 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2020 - December 21, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$4,770.00||$33,390.00|
|2020 Dec 21 to 2021 Jan 4 December 21, 2020 - January 4, 2021 (7 night minimum)||5||$6,800.00||$47,600.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 28%
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.