Villa Lago de los Cisnes Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. As elegant as its namesake (cisne is "swan" in Spanish), the stunning Villa Lago de los Cisnes provides guests with one of the most luxurious settings in an already exclusive locale. Tucked close to the beaches of the Casa de Campo resort in the Dominican Republic, it is a four-bedroom gem that offers truly enchanting outdoor and indoor living spaces.
Guests will marvel at the mature gardens and grounds that make this a blissful, tropical hideaway. Tall palms and trailing ivy create and frame some of the most impressive spaces. The pool terrace is easily going to become one of your family's or group's favorite destinations. A small waterfall spills into one end of the naturally shaped pool, and a foot bridge takes you across it to the lounging pavilion. Full-sized sofas and chairs, along with some Asian-inspired décor and white and creamy palette, make this outdoor space one of the most relaxing imaginable. The pool features three areas, one a plunge pool just steps from the al fresco dining gazebo, covered in a dense canopy of ivy.
The rest of the pool area faces into the villa, and features a few lounging areas that lead to the luxurious living spaces inside. The great room offers high, darkly stained wooden ceilings that frame the cool palette of the large living room and family room area, as well as the dining room. The enormous gourmet kitchen is also in a pale white palette and is the ideal spot for your daily breakfast service.
Two master suites with private garden access and ensuite baths, as well as two additional suites with two double beds and private baths ensure you have your own retreat. Staffed with a housekeeper, concierge, and butler, the Villa Lago de los Cisnes is an unforgettable delight, and even more so when you enjoy the many amenities of the resort too.
Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo Hotel and Villas sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
Villa Lago de los Cisnes Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Los Lagos, Casa de Campo
Bedroom 1 & 2: Master bedrooms with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, access to the gardens and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3 & 4: Bedrooms with two double beds, A/C, ceiling fan, TV, access to the gardens and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2019 - December 21, 2019 (3 night minimum)||4||$4,070.00||$28,490.00|
|2019 Dec 21 to 2020 Jan 4 December 21, 2019 - January 4, 2020 (7 night minimum)||4||$5,740.00||$40,180.00|
|2020 Jan 4 to Apr 16 January 4, 2020 - April 16, 2020 (3 night minimum)||4||$4,070.00||$28,490.00|
|2020 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2020 - November 1, 2020 (3 night minimum)||4||$4,070.00||$28,490.00|
|2020 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2020 - December 21, 2020 (3 night minimum)||4||$4,070.00||$28,490.00|
|2020 Dec 21 to 2021 Jan 4 December 21, 2020 - January 4, 2021 (7 night minimum)||4||$5,740.00||$40,180.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 28%
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.