Villa Taína Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. Paying a visit to the Villa Taina in the Dominican Republic is like transporting yourself to a truly tropical paradise. This five-bedroom gem has been designed using a blend of iconic island styles to create an unforgettable setting. The "palapa" roofing of the pool side gazebo and the row of palms swaying at one end of the pool create an immediate island atmosphere. The views out to sea from the other end of the terrace only add to that sense, and the luxurious comforts of the different exteriors living spaces further boost the appeal.
Part of the prestigious Casa de Campo resort, the property can easily stand alone as your only reason to head to the island, but you won't want to miss all that the resort offers, too. Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
However, you may find yourself being endlessly drawn to the infinity edge pool, the al fresco dining gazebo, the expansive sun deck, the airy palapa topped lounge, and the many stylish and modern interiors. For instance, the enormous gourmet kitchen will appeal to any cooking enthusiasts, the media room is great for late night movies, the games room with its pool table and fitness gear is great for burning off steam and even the lovely upper level lounges will prove irresistible.
Start each day with a breakfast prepared by our professional staff and finish off each day by retreating to your luxurious bedrooms. There are four master suites with king beds, entertainment systems and ensuite baths. There is also a dual full suite with bath.
All of these features make the Villa Taina an idyllic choice for groups of family or friends alike.
Villa Taína Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive Oceanfront villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Costa Mar, Casa de Campo
Bedrooms 1 - 4: Master bedrooms with a king-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 5: Bedroom with 2 full-size beds, A/C, ceiling fan, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2019 - November 1, 2019 (3 night minimum)||5||$7,660.00||$53,620.00|
|2019 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2019 - December 21, 2019 (3 night minimum)||5||$7,660.00||$53,620.00|
|2019 Dec 21 to 2020 Jan 4 December 21, 2019 - January 4, 2020 (7 night minimum)||5||$13,110.00||$91,770.00|
|2020 Jan 4 to Apr 16 January 4, 2020 - April 16, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$7,660.00||$53,620.00|
|2020 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2020 - November 1, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$7,660.00||$53,620.00|
|2020 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2020 - December 21, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$7,660.00||$53,620.00|
|2020 Dec 21 to 2021 Jan 4 December 21, 2020 - January 4, 2021 (7 night minimum)||5||$13,110.00||$91,770.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 28% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.