Villa Vogue Casa de Campo Dominican Republic. Living up to its name, the Villa Vogue is one of the exclusive villas tucked into the Las Palmas area of Casa de Campo. This Dominican Republic resort is noted for its opulent villas, and this villa really stands out. It is a sprawling, five-bedroom property that features an impressive range of amenities.
At the heart of this villa is its large pool terrace that features a pool which wraps against several outdoor living spaces. The outdoor, formal living room beneath a gazebo-like structure, as well as the expansive sun deck are just a few areas that mix beautifully with the pool. Portico areas provide additional outdoor living spaces, and al fresco dining is not to be missed in this lovely courtyard area.
The interiors are equally impressive and feature white washed high ceilings counterbalanced by deeply colored tile floors, natural wood accents, and white furnishings. Oversized sofas in the formal living room work beautifully with the casual dining room's red palette. A family room with entertainment center is nearby and a large, formal dining room looks out over the view. The large and fully-equipped kitchen is of a professional quality and is sure to delight cooks of all levels.
The bedrooms are spa-like experiences, each equipped with a plasma TV and entertainment system along with a large and private bath. There are two master suites, each king sized with private patios and outdoor showers. The remaining suites have two double beds each with the same luxurious baths and patios.
Guests of Villa Vogue also receive the services of a housekeeper, concierge and butler as well as daily breakfast service and full access to the resort's many world-class amenities.
Known as the most exclusive resort in the Caribbean, Casa de Campo Hotel and Villas sits on more than 7,000 stunning acres along the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. It is an amenities-rich paradise offering everything from a marina and tennis to a polo facility, three world-class golf courses, a shooting center, gourmet dining and the full services that distinguish them as the finest destination imaginable.
Villa Vogue Staff includes:
Cost of food and gratuity not included
Exclusive villas additional amenities:
- For transportation within the resort: 4-passenger golf carts. During Festive holiday (Dec 23-31) one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing-unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfers from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airports
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar – 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Access to the resort facilities including the 3 golf courses (Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links), spa, tennis courts, beach activities, horse riding etc. with small extra fees
- Resort privileges: Marina, Altos de Chávon, Minitas Beach.
Damage Deposit: Credit Card imprint at the resort
Location: Las Palmas, Casa de Campo
Bedroom 1 & 2: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, AC, plasma TV, private patio and en-suite bathroom with tub, shower and outdoor garden shower. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3 - 5: Bedroom with two double beds, AC, plasma TV, private patio and en-suite bathroom with tub, shower and outdoor garden shower. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2019 - November 1, 2019 (3 night minimum)||5||$5,280.00||$36,960.00|
|2019 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2019 - December 21, 2019 (3 night minimum)||5||$5,280.00||$36,960.00|
|2019 Dec 21 to 2020 Jan 4 December 21, 2019 - January 4, 2020 (7 night minimum)||5||$8,210.00||$57,470.00|
|2020 Jan 4 to Apr 16 January 4, 2020 - April 16, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$5,280.00||$36,960.00|
|2020 Apr 16 to Nov 1 April 16, 2020 - November 1, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$5,280.00||$36,960.00|
|2020 Nov 1 to Dec 21 November 1, 2020 - December 21, 2020 (3 night minimum)||5||$5,280.00||$36,960.00|
|2020 Dec 21 to 2021 Jan 4 December 21, 2020 - January 4, 2021 (7 night minimum)||5||$8,210.00||$57,470.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 28% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.