Villa Zabuco Honeymoon Villa I, Dominica. Zabuco Honeymoon Villa I lives up to the name by offering a wonderfully private and beautifully appointed place for a romantic retreat or honeymoon. It is part of the five-star Secret Bay Resort on the island of Dominica, and because of that, the award-winning retreat is a rare and wonderful find. It provides visitors with use of a long list of premium amenities and services that include the amazing gourmet restaraurant, a fitness or wellness pavilion with all kinds of classes, a treehouse spa with treatments for couples or singles, two private beaches, lots of water sprots and the attentive service of a personal concierge.
As if that were not enough to make it a perfect choice for a honeymoon, it is important to note that the one-bedroom villa is spacious and fitted with an impressive list of onsite amenities all its own. Many couples and solo travelers fall in love with the under deck area that includes a generously sized, private plunge pool (with infinity edge), lounges, and stunning views. There is also the deck above, which is designed in a treehouse style and features an al fresco dining room, two lounging spaces, and a fully-furnished gourmet kitchen that is open on all sides to the amazing scenery and fresh air.
The villas also feature gracious interiors with living rooms and enormous bedrooms. Furnished with oversized plunge tubs sized for two, as well as premium linens and decks that open to the beautiful landscapes outside, they are spa like retreats that will ensure all guests are recharged and rejuvenated.
Savor an idyllic location at the very end of the peninsula that frames the resort, gaze out at the sparkling waters and sea views, and delight in the scenery and world-class amenities that will come to those who book a visit in the coveted Zabuco Honeymoon Villa I.
About the Resort: Secret Bay is the only 5-star resort on Dominica, the Caribbean’s “Nature Island,” and winner of the 2016 World’s Best Boutique Hotel award. The eco-luxury resort features an intimate collection of private, fully-appointed, sustainably-crafted cliff top villas, set amidst a dramatic rainforest promontory overlooking the azure Caribbean Sea, and includes:
- Six one-bedroom villas, each with residential-style indoor and outdoor living spaces, tropical hardwoods, private plunge pools and fully-appointed European bathrooms and gourmet kitchens with state-of-the-art Siemens appliances;
- Dedicated villa attendants and adventure concierge
- A centrally-located, sit-down restaurant offering locally-sourced fare, in addition to our trademark in-villa dining and personalized kitchen pre-stocking services;
- Wellness pavilion that serves as a riverside destination for intimate wellness classes;
- Serene treehouse-style spa offering an array of solo and couple treatments
- Two secluded beaches
- Complimentary access to paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel gear, GoPros, high-speed Wi-Fi and smart-home technology on each villa’s iPhone, Kindle and Apple TV
- Personal travel concierge
- Pre-stocked Organic Breakfast Basket, filled with a supply of farm fresh eggs, organic fruit and all homemade granola, yogurt, bread, jam, dried fruit and local lemongrass and cocoa teas, and replenished on request for the guests’ duration of stay.
Bedroom 1: Bedroom with a double bed, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Once a vacation home is selected, the pampered adventure begins. Our concierge team will assist with creating a magical and immersive vacation experience. Our services include
While available for advanced requests, the concierge team connects with guests 30 days prior to arrival to coordinate arrivals and to reserve desired services and experiences. Guests with scheduled Christmas/New Year stays will be contacted 90 days prior to arrival.