New! Villa Zabuco Honeymoon Villa I, Dominica. Secret Bay’s original Zabuco Villa is where the beautiful dream of Secret Bay began. Built on the exact spot at the end of the peninsula where proprietor Gregor Nassief planned to build his dream home, Zabuco I captures the resort’s inherent aura of romance, providing the ultimate escape for those in love. Built on a majestic clifftop promontory, Zabuco I allows you and yours to feel like true nobility as you float above the ocean below.
The view from Zabuco I is truly panoramic from all sides of the cliffs out to the sea, best enjoyed from the outdoor deck or plunge pool. Guests also have exclusive use of the enchanting Wild Orchid Garden Decks—the perfect spot for secluded romance and relaxation or to watch the sun slowly set into the sea. In 2013, Zabuco I was voted the third sexiest bedroom in the world by the Smith Awards.
The luxury Zabuco I Villa is situated at the furthest point of the Secret Bay promontory with breathtaking 180-degree views over the mountain peaks of Dominica and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. The floors and interiors are made of splendid Guyanese Greenheart; the beautiful bedroom furniture was made from Dominican Red Cedar by local craftsmen; and the finishes throughout the villa are of luxurious quality. You’ll feel as if you’re floating above the world in this airy, sunlight-filled yet totally secluded space.
About the Resort: Secret Bay is the only 5-star resort on Dominica, the Caribbean’s “Nature Island,” and winner of the 2016 World’s Best Boutique Hotel award. The eco-luxury resort features an intimate collection of private, fully-appointed, sustainably-crafted cliff top villas, set amidst a dramatic rainforest promontory overlooking the azure Caribbean Sea, and includes:
- Six one-bedroom villas, each with residential-style indoor and outdoor living spaces, tropical hardwoods, private plunge pools and fully-appointed European bathrooms and gourmet kitchens with state-of-the-art Siemens appliances;
- Dedicated villa attendants and adventure concierge
- A centrally-located, sit-down restaurant offering locally-sourced fare, in addition to our trademark in-villa dining and personalized kitchen pre-stocking services;
- Wellness pavilion that serves as a riverside destination for intimate wellness classes;
- Serene treehouse-style spa offering an array of solo and couple treatments
- Two secluded beaches
- Complimentary access to paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel gear, GoPros, high-speed Wi-Fi and smart-home technology on each villa’s iPhone, Kindle and Apple TV
- Personal travel concierge
- Pre-stocked Organic Breakfast Basket, filled with a supply of farm fresh eggs, organic fruit and all homemade granola, yogurt, bread, jam, dried fruit and local lemongrass and cocoa teas, and replenished on request for the guests’ duration of stay.
Bedroom 1: Bedroom with a double bed, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Zabuco Honeymoon Villa I is offering a 7th night free for travel between August 23, 2019 and December 18, 2021.
Promotion applies to the 1 bedroom rate.
Book this villa for 7 nights or more and receive Complimentary Welcome Dinner and Roundtrip airport transfers.Offer ends: December 18, 2021
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2019 Dec 14 to 2020 Jan 4 December 14, 2019 - January 4, 2020 (5 night minimum)||1||$1,791.00||$12,537.00|
|2020 Jan 4 to Apr 11 January 4, 2020 - April 11, 2020 (5 night minimum)||1||$1,702.00||$11,914.00|
|2020 Apr 11 to Jun 20 April 11, 2020 - June 20, 2020 (3 night minimum)||1||$1,523.00||$10,661.00|
|2020 Jun 20 to Sep 26 June 20, 2020 - September 26, 2020 (3 night minimum)||1||$1,343.00||$9,401.00|
|2020 Sep 26 to Dec 19 September 26, 2020 - December 19, 2020 (3 night minimum)||1||$1,612.00||$11,284.00|
|2020 Dec 19 to 2021 Jan 9 December 19, 2020 - January 9, 2021 (5 night minimum)||1||$1,827.00||$12,789.00|
|2021 Jan 9 to Apr 10 January 9, 2021 - April 10, 2021 (5 night minimum)||1||$1,736.00||$12,152.00|
|2021 Apr 10 to Jun 19 April 10, 2021 - June 19, 2021 (3 night minimum)||1||$1,553.00||$10,871.00|
|2021 Jun 19 to Sep 25 June 19, 2021 - September 25, 2021 (3 night minimum)||1||$1,370.00||$9,590.00|
|2021 Sep 25 to Dec 18 September 25, 2021 - December 18, 2021 (3 night minimum)||1||$1,644.00||$11,508.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 20%
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.