Villa Zabuco Honeymoon Villa II, Dominica. Villa Zabuco Honeymoon Villa II is a fantastic option for the honeymooning couple or for a pair who wish to reconnect in a place of natural beauty. The one-bedroom property is part of the five-star Secret Bay Resort on the island of Dominica, and because of that, the award-winning retreat is a rare and wonderful find. It provides visitors with use of a long list of premium amenities and services that include the amazing gourmet restaurant, a fitness or wellness pavilion with all kinds of classes, a treehouse spa with treatments for couples or singles, two private beaches, lots of water sports and the attentive service of a personal concierge.
That is definitely not where the delights of the property end, however. Inspired by treehouses and tropical escapes the charming honeymoon villa features the upper deck, which features an al fresco dining room, two lounging spaces, and a fully-furnished gourmet kitchen that is open to the amazing scenery. It is the under-deck area that wins over most, however, as it includes a large private plunge pool (with infinity edge), lounge chairs, and non-stop views.
The villas also feature beautifully appointed interiors with living rooms and dreamy bedrooms. These spaces feature oversized plunge tubs ideal for two, as well as decks that open to the views outside. Each is a spa like hideaway that nurtures the most memorable times together.
Villa Zabuco Honeymoon Villa II was awarded a “sexiest bedroom” prize by the renown Smith Awards, and deserves the honor. The interiors use some of the most romantic and inspired designs and décor, including hammocks and private decks, elevated positions to allow for privacy and scenery, and that all-natural design that makes the very most of the setting. When floating away together is the goal, this is an ideal choice in accommodation.
About the Resort: Secret Bay is the only 5-star resort on Dominica, the Caribbean’s “Nature Island,” and winner of the 2016 World’s Best Boutique Hotel award. The eco-luxury resort features an intimate collection of private, fully-appointed, sustainably-crafted cliff top villas, set amidst a dramatic rainforest promontory overlooking the azure Caribbean Sea, and includes:
- Six one-bedroom villas, each with residential-style indoor and outdoor living spaces, tropical hardwoods, private plunge pools and fully-appointed European bathrooms and gourmet kitchens with state-of-the-art Siemens appliances;
- Dedicated villa attendants and adventure concierge
- A centrally-located, sit-down restaurant offering locally-sourced fare, in addition to our trademark in-villa dining and personalized kitchen pre-stocking services;
- Wellness pavilion that serves as a riverside destination for intimate wellness classes;
- Serene treehouse-style spa offering an array of solo and couple treatments
- Two secluded beaches
- Complimentary access to paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel gear, GoPros, high-speed Wi-Fi and smart-home technology on each villa’s iPhone, Kindle and Apple TV
- Personal travel concierge
- Pre-stocked Organic Breakfast Basket, filled with a supply of farm fresh eggs, organic fruit and all homemade granola, yogurt, bread, jam, dried fruit and local lemongrass and cocoa teas, and replenished on request for the guests’ duration of stay.
Bedroom 1: Bedroom with a double bed, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Once a vacation home is selected, the pampered adventure begins. Our concierge team will assist with creating a magical and immersive vacation experience. Our services include
While available for advanced requests, the concierge team connects with guests 30 days prior to arrival to coordinate arrivals and to reserve desired services and experiences. Guests with scheduled Christmas/New Year stays will be contacted 90 days prior to arrival.