Villa Big Blue Ocean Canouan The Grenadines. Are you looking for that rare blend of exclusivity, complete privacy and tropical luxury? If so, the Villa Big Blue Ocean is just for you. This truly stunning, five-bedroom gem sits in the Canouan Island of The Grenadines and is just steps above the white sand beach below. A truly tropical paradise, it is made up of three separate structures - a main villa and two cottages. It features a long list of amenities, but it also provides guests with complete access to the world class services and facilities at The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
This means you can head to the hotel, with its amazing grounds and premier dining facilities and enjoy their leisure options, too. There is a swimming pool, tanning deck, and a full spa with exclusive ESPA options. Treatments are done in private palapas overlooking the gardens or the sea. You can also enjoy use of all their water sports, tennis facilities, their fitness center, and kids club. You have access to their Jim Fazio designed golf course and guided hikes are even part of your options. You can also enjoy any of their dining facilities.
Naturally, you can also spend every moment in the bliss of your private villa. There is the immense and private pool terrace, and this is surrounded with an array of lounging and al fresco dining spots. You also have a wonderfully private hot tub on a deck sitting right at the tree tops - and ideal for late nights under the stars. The interiors are a wonderful blend of classic island style and high end décor, with comfortable lounges, a gourmet kitchen and several dining areas.
The bedrooms include two master suites and three double suites. All have private terraces, ensuite baths and truly remarkable views. All of this makes Villa Big Blue Ocean a fantastic choice when you next visit Barbados.
Villa Big Blue Ocean has a full access to The Pink Sand Club Hotel and the Canouan Estate.
- The Pink Sand Club Hotel hotel showcases classic architecture, glamorous interiors and cutting-edge technology, as well as superb leisure and dining facilities. The suites and villas all offer beautiful ocean views and are decorated in the club’s signature classic style with pink colour accents, cool marble, cream fabrics and dark woods.
- On-site leisure facilities include an infinity-edge swimming pool with 3-tier tanning deck and a spa offering both Caribbean-inspired and exclusive ESPA treatments from its 9 hillside and 2 overwater palapas. Palapas remain unique in the Caribbean, only accessible by boat and offering captivating views of the fish-filled lagoon through their glass-bottom floors.
- Other leisure facilities offered throughout the estate include non-motorised water sports, a floodlit tennis centre, an air-conditioned Technogym fitness centre and complimentary children and teens’ club for 3 to 18 year-olds. The spectacular Jim Fazio-designed golf course is available for all guests. For those wishing to explore the island golf carts and bicycles are available, and escorted tours and guided hikes up the 240m (787 ft.) Mount Royal, can be scheduled if desired. A flotilla of yachts, catamarans and powerboats offer trips to nearby islands, including the world-famous Tobago Cays.
- The stylish all-day dining venue Romeo offers an authentic global menu with tables overlooking an open kitchen. Mediterranean cuisine is offered at the beach house style Lagoon Café and light and healthy options can be found at the swim-up Pool Bar. Turtles residents lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy cocktails or cappuccinos. Juliet, the main restaurant offers the sophisticated ambience of a member’s club with two private dining rooms complemented by both indoor and terrace seating.
The Canouan Estate, adjacent to the Pink Sands Club is accessible to all guests and features a collection of private villas and residences, an additional two restaurants, the golf club house and the real estate sales centre.
Big Blue Ocean Villa staff includes:
- Gardener and Poolman
- 24/7 Property Manager
Big Blue Ocean Villa include the following amenities:
- Access to all facilities of The Pink Sand Club with tennis courts, Fitness center and Kid Club,
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water-sports activities (windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking and snorkeling equipment),
- Access to the blissful Spa
- Access to the Jim Fazio designed 18 hole Championship Golf Course set on dramatic sloping hills and along the ocean edge
- Access to the 8 restaurants of the island (Romeo, Juliet, Turtle Bar & Lounge, Lagoon Café, Pool Bar & Grill, Shell Beach Bar & Grill, La Piazza, Bellini's Bar and Bistro).
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace, personal vanity table with makeup mirror, TV, wireless access, mosquito net and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 2: Bedroom with two single beds (can be converted to a double bed), air conditioning, fan, safe, phone, TV, mosquito net, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 3: Bedroom with two double beds, air conditioning, fan, safe, phone, TV, mosquito net, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 4: Second master bedroom with a king-size bed, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace, personal vanity table with makeup mirror, TV, wireless access, mosquito net and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, double vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum.
Bedroom 5: Bedroom with two double beds, air conditioning, fan, safe, phone, TV, mosquito net, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum.
Isle Blue provides the most in-depth expertise and insight for vacation home rentals and vacation planning. For further helpful tips, answers and recommendations please visit our extensive Knowledge center that hosts articles and answers on general as well as destination specific topics.
|2018 Apr 23 to Dec 19 April 23, 2018 - December 19, 2018 (4 night minimum)||5||$7,000.00||$49,000.00|
|2018 Dec 19 to 2019 Jan 7 December 19, 2018 - January 7, 2019 (10 night minimum)||5||$19,000.00||$133,000.00|
|2019 Dec 19 to 2020 Jan 7 December 19, 2019 - January 7, 2020 (10 night minimum)||5||$19,000.00||$133,000.00|
|2020 Jan 7 to Apr 23 January 7, 2020 - April 23, 2020 (4 night minimum)||5||$9,000.00||$63,000.00|
Note: The rates above are subject to 21% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Silver Turtle Villa on Canouan The Grenadines. The Villa Silver Turtle is a masterpiece of tropical style and it offers up to eight guests an amazing way to experience The Grenadines. Sitting in...
Villa Canoten Canouan The Grenadines. Luxury and privacy await when you book a visit at the stunning Villa Canoten in The Grenadines. Set in the Canouan Island area, it is a four-bedroom masterpiece...
Villabu Canouan The Grenadines. Savor a classic island hideaway with your visit to the stunning Villa Villabu on Canouan Island in The Grenadines. Sitting on a hilltop that offers amazing sea...
Beach House Canouan The Grenadines. If you are eager to find one of the most luxurious ways to enjoy a visit to lovely The Grenadines, the Villa Beach House is a must. This utterly stunning,...
Il Sogno Canouan The Grenadines. If the idea of escaping to a private, estate-like retreat in the Canouan Island of The Grenadines appeals to you, the stunning Villa Il Sogno is a fantastic...
Turtle Creek Canouan The Grenadines. Savor immensely beautiful architecture and design with a visit to the Villa Turtle Creek in The Grenadines. This four-bedroom stunner is set in the prestigious...