This is an exceptional 3 bedroom villa which is beautifully decorated throughout. It is just a short walk to the beach and the village of Es Cubells.
This villa is characterized by its beautiful design, architecture and luxurious furnishings. There are large terraces, lawns, chill out areas and dining terraces surrounding the stunning swimming pool. The sun loungers are Gandia Blasco and furniture is by Philippe Starck.
Located in Es Cubells, near San Jose, South Ibiza
Distance to San José by car: 7 minutes
Distance to Ibiza town by car: 15 minutes
Within the villa there is a spacious open plan living area with double height ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. The large, open plan fully equipped kitchen includes all the modern appliances and a mezzanine level boasts a Moroccan style tent with a low seating lounge area.
All bedrooms are stylishly decorated with beautiful soft furnishings and they are fully air conditioned.
• Master suite (Red room) - King size bed, a fireplace, two terraces and a fantastic en-suite bathroom.
• Bedroom 2 (Blue room) - Queen size bed, private terrace, en-suite bathroom.
• Bedroom 3 (Green room) - Twin beds, private terrace, en-suite bathroom. This room has an extra bed for one more person.
• The Moroccan tent can sleep 3 more people/children for an extra fee.
This villa is suitable as a wedding venue for 50+ guests.
General information: The villa offers 425 sq. m of interior living space and extensive exterior lounges areas.
- Just moments away to the breathtaking beach where you can swim in the gorgeous azure ocean, jet ski on the top of the rolling waves and scuba dive deep down into the depths of the wondrous sea.
- Everyone can keep up with their active lifestyle by going for a scenic bike ride or go take a long, relaxing hiking up a hill
- Party all night as you entertain yourself with the island's superior nightlife
- Enjoy the amazing island shopping
- Learn to appreciate the lovely indigenous culture of the gorgeous island.
- Set sail on a wonderful sailing expedition.
- Water Skiing
- Short drive from a beautifully landscaped golf course.
Getting there: Ibiza Airport 20 mins.
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king-size bed, A/C, TV, two terraces and en-suite bathroom with vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum. Known as Red room.
Bedroom 2: Bedroom with a queen-size bed, A/C, TV, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum. Known as Blue room.
Bedroom 3: Bedroom with two single beds, A/C, TV, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with vanity and wc. 2 guests maximum. Known as Green room.
|2018 Jun 30 to Aug 25 June 30, 2018 - August 25, 2018 (7 night minimum)||3||$1,748.75||$12,241.20|
|2018 Aug 25 to Sep 1 August 25, 2018 - September 1, 2018 (7 night minimum)||3||$1,364.75||$9,553.20|
|2018 Sep 1 to Sep 15 September 1, 2018 - September 15, 2018 (7 night minimum)||3||$1,076.75||$7,537.20|
|2018 Sep 15 to Oct 13 September 15, 2018 - October 13, 2018 (7 night minimum)||3||$788.75||$5,521.20|
|2018 Oct 13 to Nov 3 October 13, 2018 - November 3, 2018 (7 night minimum)||3||$596.75||$4,177.20|
Note: The rates above are subject to 20% Tax/Service Charge.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Franc, Fijian Dollars, Thai Baht, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.
Villa Mieke Ibiza, is a stunning, modern villa with fabulous views over the shimmering azure hues of the gorgeous sea and only a few minutes walk to the powdery white sand of the amazing beach and...
Villa Casa Mirador Ibiza. Coming soon! This exclusive villa is located in Vista Alegre, one of the most sought after urbanisations on the island of Ibiza which is perfectly positioned, close to the...