Hop aboard Whale Watching boat and explore the water of the Pacific Ocean to observe the annual migration of Baja´s Whales.
Every year from December to mid-April, Grey Whales along with the Humpback Whales swim to the tropical waters from their annual breeding and mating season. Observe mothers with their calves as our crew helps in identifying the different breeds and behaviors while you enjoy a cool beverage and the available food included.
This tour offers breakfast or lunch as well as a premium bar. Please review our Food & Beverage descriptions.
Whale Watching boat will also cruise by Cabo´s landmarks, Lover´s Beach, the Arch and Land’s End.
*Whale Watching activity does not have a specific schedule, you can enjoy this natural show any time.
8:45 am - Welcome on board
9:00am - Departure time
9:20 am - Stop at Cabo San Lucas Arch / Photo time
9:40 am - Whale Watching Experience
11:00 am - End of activity / Return to Cabo San Lucas Marina.
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- If you have confirmed transportation, please be at the Lobby 5 minutes prior to your pick up time. Driver will be wearing khaki slacks, white polo and company sigh. If you are making your own way to the dock, please be at our check-in desk at least 20 minutes prior to departure. The check-in desk is located in Gali Plaza (local 39) across from the entrance to the Hotel Sandos Finisterra.
- light jacket, comfortable clothes, and shoes, sun protection (sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen).
- Infants are welcome onboard under parents supervision. We do not have lifejacket for 6 years old and under, so it is always better if you bring your own.
Additional Notes: - If the extra hour is added during the tour, there will be an additional cost on both, extra hour ( USD $350 per hour) and transportation (USD $8.60 pp), payable on-site, as it depends on availability.
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee. if the change is requested less than 24 hours prior to the activity, the penalty fee of 35% of the full booking value will be charged.
- 30% is non-refundable for cancellations made over 90 days prior to date reserved
- 45% is non-refundable fro cancellations made from 30 to 90 days prior to date reserved.
- 70% is non-refundable fro cancellations made from 15 to 30 days prior to date reserved
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 15 days prior to date reserved.
|2022 Dec 15 to 2023 Apr 15||Per Group (1-4 Guests) *Extra person over 11 years old *Extra child under 11 years old *Extra Hour *CD with own pictures Pictures of all passengers in one CD||$1,370.00 $97.00 $48.50 $350.00 $30.00 $335.00|
|*Extra child 4 years old and under||$0.00|
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.