Villa Zabuco Honeymoon Villa III, Dominica. Does a honeymoon in a spot noted for being both the sexiest and most romantic honeymoon spot appeal to you? If so, the Zabuco Honeymoon Villa III is just for you. Part of the prestigious and award-winning Secret Bay Resort on the island of Dominica, it offers a truly remarkable find. It provides visitors with access to a number of world-class amenities and services including the amazing gourmet restaurant, a fitness or wellness pavilion with all kinds of classes, a treehouse spa with treatments for couples or singles, two private beaches, lots of water sports and the attentive service of a personal concierge. Guests also get gourmet grocery services to their private kitchens.
Is that all that this retreat offers? No, because of the location, the villa offers amazing and panoramic views, and has been designed to ensure that guests spend a lot of time enjoying those views. Taking the design inspiration from the classic treehouse, the villa offers an upper deck, which includes the outdoor dining room, two separate lounging spaces, and a fully-furnished gourmet kitchen is an open kitchen design and places you right in the scenery. Of course, many are also deeply enchanted by the “under deck,” which features a well-hidden and private plunge pool (with infinity edge), cozy lounge chairs, and treetop views.
The interiors are a good match to the architecture and feature a lot of natural wood and soothing hues inspired by the surroundings. The oversized bedrooms are a real highlight and feature large beds elegantly dressed in luxury linens. Nearby is a massive plunge tub sized just for two. There are also decks right outside of the doors, and this sets the stage for a truly romantic retreat.
Villa Zabuco Honeymoon Villa III is one of the villas recognized by the Smith Awards for being among the sexiest, and whether it is to reconnect, rejuvenate a romantic connection or savor a honeymoon, it is sure to please.
About the Resort: Secret Bay is the only 5-star resort on Dominica, the Caribbean’s “Nature Island,” and winner of the 2016 World’s Best Boutique Hotel award. The eco-luxury resort features an intimate collection of private, fully-appointed, sustainably-crafted cliff top villas, set amidst a dramatic rainforest promontory overlooking the azure Caribbean Sea, and includes:
- Six one-bedroom villas, each with residential-style indoor and outdoor living spaces, tropical hardwoods, private plunge pools and fully-appointed European bathrooms and gourmet kitchens with state-of-the-art Siemens appliances;
- Dedicated villa attendants and adventure concierge
- A centrally-located, sit-down restaurant offering locally-sourced fare, in addition to our trademark in-villa dining and personalized kitchen pre-stocking services;
- Wellness pavilion that serves as a riverside destination for intimate wellness classes;
- Serene treehouse-style spa offering an array of solo and couple treatments
- Two secluded beaches
- Complimentary access to paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel gear, GoPros, high-speed Wi-Fi and smart-home technology on each villa’s iPhone, Kindle and Apple TV
- Personal travel concierge
- Pre-stocked Organic Breakfast Basket, filled with a supply of farm fresh eggs, organic fruit and all homemade granola, yogurt, bread, jam, dried fruit and local lemongrass and cocoa teas, and replenished on request for the guests’ duration of stay.
Bedroom 1: Bedroom with a double bed, A/C, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, vanity and WC. 2 guests maximum.
Once a vacation home is selected, the pampered adventure begins. Our concierge team will assist with creating a magical and immersive vacation experience. Our services include
While available for advanced requests, the concierge team connects with guests 30 days prior to arrival to coordinate arrivals and to reserve desired services and experiences. Guests with scheduled Christmas/New Year stays will be contacted 90 days prior to arrival.